Albatross Golf Wear Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Very interesting, I'm surprised their logo isn't more golf themed, but I like the direction some of those items are headed.

I think the products are good looking although I agree the logo can be too large. I'm curious how these breathe in the heat.

I like the look of these! I would rock that tee and belt for sure

I was just at their website - - looks like a pretty good sale on polos going on right now.

They are having a huge sale on their site right now. I just picked up a few items to check out.

The tee shirts and polos were well represented at the Ultimate Weekend. The tee shirts were well liked across the board and the polos were enjoyed up to about 85 degrees. The one and only "chockey" turned to me after about 8 holes and said something like "remember how you said these polos weren't great in high heat and humidity? I know what you mean now." He can correct the quote but that was the gist.

I like some of the designs... How do these run on size?

They make some good looking items. I like the logo a lot but it’s a bit large on the head covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the logo. Some very neat products in that review.

I like some of the designs... How do these run on size?

Polos are of a generous cut like FJ. I wear a large t-shirt and prefer my golf shirts medium. Their tees are spot on.
7a31dbb27c38a40be92d0984c04a94d5.jpg

Polos are of a generous cut like FJ. I wear a large t-shirt and prefer my golf shirts medium. Their tees are spot on.

Thanks! I'm in between XL/XXL in most vendors. Gonna pick some stuff I like and give it a shot. Their sale looks pretty awesome.

Albatross Golf Wear Review

Some pretty cool stuff there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looked through their site. Great sale going on right now, a few items that have caught my eye.

Looking forward to your review.

Grabbed a polo and some t-shirts in XXL and they all fit great. Not to slim but also not billowy if that makes sense. T-shirts are super comfortable and I'll probably grab some more if they have another sale like they did for the Ryder Cup.

Grabbed a polo and some t-shirts in XXL and they all fit great. Not to slim but also not billowy if that makes sense. T-shirts are super comfortable and I'll probably grab some more if they have another sale like they did for the Ryder Cup.

This has been my approach as well. Glad you like them!

I figured this has earned another plug - I find myself loving the tee shirts and wishing they had more designs I liked.

Back