THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I'd take on either jspangs, Wyzyguy or Hacker. I will give strokes to make it fair but won't take any. (On tapatalk can't see hc's)I like a challenge. Too bad no singles matches to drive the knife into Mi's hearts even harder while giving it a twist.

I've taken on a couple low HC's in both my MC appearances. And I think I faired pretty well. A/S a 2 the first year and took a 2 to 16 before I lost out the second year while I was close to an 12 HC. It's all about the day!

Hopefully I make the team and I would definitely like to take you on. What handicap do you have. I'm usually between 8-9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stealing the great idea from a captain in a different #THPRegionalRivalry thread.
If you can choose your opponent in this event, who would it be?

Michigan Slice- always fun and a battle
Jdtox- I wanna whoop on the captain
Tpluff- always fun and we've never battled
Musicmaster- been too long

And of course
I am going with golfinFF. Seems like we have similar handicaps and would be an enjoyable round with each of us encouraging each other to play our best. Sounds lame, but makes for the best playing partner. Also will assume there will be some beverages consumed.

I'm your Huckleberry!!!

Give me any of team Michigan and it will be fun and point for Team Ohio!

I'm down to play either PhillyV or Canadan. Either will be fun and a good match.

I can't wait to see what the teams end up being. Hopefully we're not too far away from starting to find out!

Hopefully I make the team and I would definitely like to take you on. What handicap do you have. I'm usually between 8-9

11.6 right now. I only said you cuz I don't know ya. I don't fear the unknown. Others should fear me... #FearTheFrog... Lol I kid.

I've never been scared of frogs! Lol

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I've never been scared of frogs! Lol

My opponents usually get the knee knocks on the green.

If I was in this and playing for Michigan, me and tpluff against Canadan and CaptainCaution haven't played with those two but I think it would be a fun round.

If I was O-H-I-O me and bullfrog against JSpangs and jdtox had a blast in MI with Frog didn't get to play with JSpangs and who doesn't want to take down captain Michigan :) , plus this would be a great time had by all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Catching up...thanks for the laughs today

Catching up...thanks for the laughs today

I roughed it in the cold today captain... #JanuaryRRprep. Even putted through a little snow on a few holes. Have I mentioned today yet that Michigan Sucks!

Don't forget about the THP event nerves. That adds a couple strokes. :banghead:

That's the truth. Those who haven't been through it are in for a treat. It's a happy nervous

That's the truth. Those who haven't been through it are in for a treat. It's a happy nervous

Just remember to pick your tee up before the ball lands. It looks cool.

I better play to a 12 then

I roughed it in the cold today captain... #JanuaryRRprep. Even putted through a little snow on a few holes. Have I mentioned today yet that Michigan Sucks!
I like the dedication!

Especially if there are cameras and announcements. :D

I forgot my first THP tee shot by design and remember my last. Either way there definitely is a happy nervous on that first tee.

Good thing Boulder starts with a par 5... Only thing you really can't do on #1 is top the ball.

My first ever tee shot at a THP event was on a par 5. Piped it. Think it was the only good drive I hit all day haha

Good thing Boulder starts with a par 5... Only thing you really can't do on #1 is top the ball.

It'll be funny to see how many don't pull driver on the first tee. Happens at damn near every event.

My first ever tee shot at a THP event was on a par 5. Piped it. Think it was the only good drive I hit all day haha

Are you guaranteeing fairway? I look forward to those who think three wood is a better plan.

Edit; PhillyVP beat me to it hahahaha

It'll be funny to see how many don't pull driver on the first tee. Happens at damn near every event.
Thats a long hole to start without a driver off the tee for sure. With the formats short of a top theres 0 reason not to

Back