The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Cavs are losing by 4. LeBron is 4 of 9 from the line.

Well how about that.

LeBron's foul shooting is all mental. Watch guys like Curry & Kyrie shoot free throws: no hesitation, very quick release. LeBron is thinking too much.

and every year, no matter who they have, Cavs seem to shoot poorly when it it's time for someone to step up

Two good defensive teams the Cavs and Warriors. Warriors still have more players operating at a high level, though the Cavs did significantly improve their bench.

Two good defensive teams the Cavs and Warriors. Warriors still have more players operating at a high level, though the Cavs did significantly improve their bench.

Agree. Cavs are too inconsistent on D; too many lapses where they give up easy baskets. I think (hope) this will improve as they get the entire team back and completely healthy and into a routine rotation

Cavs buried by portland by 30

Pretty funny parody!

Really strong game for Cleveland tonight. Three guys with 20+, Lebron not taking a ton of shots and still factoring, and Kyrie having himself a game.

Great to see. JR taking 14 from three point land is pretty entertaining. Draining 8 is even better

Watching the Timberwolves play the Cavs. Wolves have some good young talent. And some movies stars too! Didn't Nikola Pekovic play the role of Dredger in the first Sherlock Holmes movie?:alien:

Watching the Timberwolves play the Cavs. Wolves have some good young talent. And some movies stars too! Didn't Nikola Pekovic play the role of Dredger in the first Sherlock Holmes movie?:alien:

Just turned it on for the 4th quarter. I like what I am seeing with the lead at 19, although the Cavs always seem to get the margin and then coast to a win.

Canadan, you are an avid sportsfan now. Im impressed.

Canadan, you are an avid sportsfan now. Im impressed.

dude, you'd be surprised how much I watch the NFL in particular. Usually I just don't say much because 1 - it'd be a lot about how bad I think Ohio teams are, and 2 - because I don't feel like I'm all that educated on it.

The NBA though, I watched the Cavs a ton before Lebron bailed, and decided to get watching again when he came back. Glad I did.

Now if I can only convince myself that college sports are worth my time.

dude, you'd be surprised how much I watch the NFL in particular. Usually I just don't say much because 1 - it'd be a lot about how bad I think Ohio teams are, and 2 - because I don't feel like I'm all that educated on it.

The NBA though, I watched the Cavs a ton before Lebron bailed, and decided to get watching again when he came back. Glad I did.

Now if I can only convince myself that college sports are worth my time.
You need an Air Jordan t-shirt.

I think I have a Cavs shirt hiding around here somewhere.

No Air Jordan anything, sadly. #LowBBallSwag
You should get one like Mike has, this one...

Spoiler
IMG_0343_zps09968938.jpg

Three Cavs with 20+ points tonight... And Lebron and Kyrie aren't in that mix.

That's really really good for this team. Depth!

Unless something drastically changes with another team in the East, the Cavs shouldn't have to break a sweat before the NBA Finals. The rest of the East is a jumbled mess of decent teams, but not even close to the Cavs' level.

Unless something drastically changes with another team in the East, the Cavs shouldn't have to break a sweat before the NBA Finals. The rest of the East is a jumbled mess of decent teams, but not even close to the Cavs' level.

I appreciate that kind of optimism.. It didn't look all that great while Irving and Shump were sidelined. I know they don't play to blow out the opposition, but a combination of lazy defense and limited scoring to close out games they get up by 20 in was really concerning me for a while.

Great the other night for the Cavs, all kinds of mediocre tonight...

Irving 3 for 15.
J.R. 5 for 18.
Shump 1 for 5.
Delly 2 of 8.

Good thing it was against Philly.... and Lebron went off.

Back