#Cookie I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to commit here TBD. Yes, it's a tough choice, but you have won with Jman before. Hard to not choose a teammate that helped you earn your second HOF tag.
I'm just happy that I will be there to enjoy this round with them and enjoy the fun that will be happening during this round.
Well this one is tough, Jman and I have a win together,along with a couple of others. Cookie is my neighbor and friend. So I'm going with............

I'm going to be tuning in to see who survives this winter blast you boys are going to endure! #cookies cart heater is going to be a most welcomed addition to the party.

45 for the high in DFW on Saturday with north winds at 15-25.....which means probably low 40's and same winds for Oklahoma. Will be "interesting" that is a certainty.

Way to commit here TBD. Yes, it's a tough choice, but you have won with Jman before. Hard to not choose a teammate that helped you earn your second HOF tag.
I'm just happy that I will be there to enjoy this round with them and enjoy the fun that will be happening during this round.

Well it's a difficult decision, hard to pick one over the other. Guess I need to decide though. So guess it will be
eee9e0325286a0155353e3c23f28140a.jpg

45 for the high in DFW on Saturday with north winds at 15-25.....which means probably low 40's and same winds for Oklahoma. Will be "interesting" that is a certainty.
Since there are only three playing now, can I ride in the cart with you and James?
Going to follow our boy Nate's example from a few years back, bringing blankets.

Since there are only three playing now, can I ride in the cart with you and James?
Going to follow our boy Nate's example from a few years back, bringing blankets.

I need to find our portable electric blanket.

On another note, I hope a brave soul steps up and makes the trek with us. Let's see how this all shakes out.

OK, I guess I will pull out the warm gear and watch the battle in person.:banghead: I will be at your house Eddie just before 8.

Booyah!!! You the man!

And you get to drive now. :alien:

YESSSSSSSS! Thank you Phil!

OK, I guess I will pull out the warm gear and watch the battle in person.:banghead: I will be at your house Eddie just before 8.
That's what I'm talking about.
You going to keep me warm? I mean, cart heater, electric blanket, hot chocolate? You weren't thinking something strange were you.
Glad you can make the trip up with us. It's going to be fun.

This will be a great foursome. Can't wait to follow along.

And with the conclusion of the Florida match.....we are #ondeck.

And with the conclusion of the Florida match.....we are #ondeck.

Oh snap!

I just hope its at 40* when we tee off.

#CourseWillBeEmpty

Oh snap!

I just hope its at 40* when we tee off.

#CourseWillBeEmpty

40* is the high for the day. 11AM......38* with a feels like of 29*. LMAO.....we are dumb.

40* is the high for the day. 11AM......38* with a feels like of 29*. LMAO.....we are dumb.
We've played in worse before.

Dumb, for sure.

Still haven't told Amanda I'm playing, or where. Hahahahaha

We do need to keep an eye on moisture, the front forming is bringing a chance last I saw.

Dumb, for sure.

Still haven't told Amanda I'm playing, or where. Hahahahaha

We do need to keep an eye on moisture, the front forming is bringing a chance last I saw.

20% but gone by 9AM or so as of now. Will know more precisely tomorrow. May want to let her know...lol.

Not ideal conditions for a #THPcallout but it is what it is and we will be morons together.

20% but gone by 9AM or so as of now. Will know more precisely tomorrow. May want to let her know...lol.

Not ideal conditions for a #THPcallout but it is what it is and we will be morons together.

It will be one for the ages, one way or another.

Throw those clothes in the dryer before you put them on. It'll help for a few minutes

BAD NEWS

Called the course and they were getting ready to make call outs. Greens are about to get covered with the incoming weather and they won't be reopening until Tuesday.

Likely this is common sense telling us that even though we are willing to play in it that smarter heads prevail. This #THPCallOut will have to be rescheduled I'm afraid.

BAD NEWS

Called the course and they were getting ready to make call outs. Greens are about to get covered with the incoming weather and they won't be reopening until Tuesday.

Likely this is common sense telling us that even though we are willing to play in it that smarter heads prevail. This #THPCallOut will have to be rescheduled I'm afraid.

Glad you called. I guess the course is smarter than us

BAD NEWS

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I will start packing for my move then.
Sorry we don't all get to tee it up, but I definitely understand why the course is making this decision.

Boooooo!!!!

I wanted to see pics and videos of you guys freezing your bottoms off out there!

But yea, the course seems to be doing the smart thing here. Guess we should start working on the Cowboys outing then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back