mikeg_74

2015 Grandaddy | 2019 Grandaddy AssCap
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
11ish
The new trailer is out for Creed 2 and it looks awesome. The story line is perfect and I'm pretty excited to see this one as a fan of the Rocky movies.

I love the entire Rocky story. I can't wait for this one, I love them all so I this one will make me happy no matter what, but it has a chance to be epic.

The first Creed really surprised me. Liked it a lot. This one looks like it could be really good.

The new trailer is out for Creed 2 and it looks awesome. The story line is perfect and I'm pretty excited to see this one as a fan of the Rocky movies.

I grabbed the first Creed movie from Redbox on a whim and really enjoyed it. I thought maybe they had taken the series too far when I first saw it advertised but will definitely be checking this one out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The first one was awesome and hopefully this one will be as well.

Been watching Creed on paramount network and even though I’ve seen it tons of time already, I still enjoy seeing it. I’ll definitely see the sequel in theaters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they don't make it too cheesy with the Creed vs Drago thing, like make it too much of a stretch, but will be fun to watch either way

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They needed to do Creed before introducing this story line. This could be very good. High hopes. Would have loved another going to Russia fight on this one.

Has anybody gone to see this yet? Thinking about going this weekend.

I went to this last weekend and I'm here to tell you- it is a really good movie. If you love the Rocky franchise this is a must watch, even if you didn't necessary like some of the Rocky flicks in the past this is still a good watch.

I went to this last weekend and I'm here to tell you- it is a really good movie. If you love the Rocky franchise this is a must watch, even if you didn't necessary like some of the Rocky flicks in the past this is still a good watch.

What? How could anybody not like the past movies?

definitely on my must see list....the mrs's list...not so much

Back