THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

The thread that keeps on giving!

Lol.....? No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I can make someone laugh! Out loud!

Pops for me, I win. I play a different game when the situation calls for it. #golowwithlotsofpops

Just hope we can clear up that handicap ? situation. Don't want any league handicaps creeping in. :confused2:

I know you're a stick when the putter gets rolling, hope we can keep up with ya as a team.

Never played there...
Are these par 5's?

#2 is a 90 degree left turn par 4 with water left and behind the green, it plays downhill a bunch! #16 plays uphil and looks soooooo good for a tight draw off the tee, also a par 4. I have only played the course from the tips or the 7000yd range so probably reachable from the whites if I keep it on line.

#2 is a disaster if you miss either side of the green. Deep drops on both sides, making a green light from the tee not all that useful...

...but it'd be fun to watch.

#2 is a disaster if you miss either side of the green. Deep drops on both sides, making a green light from the tee not all that useful...

...but it'd be fun to watch.
Ill go for it...no worries
#GreenLightAllTheTime

#IllBringTheDonuts

Okay as a follow up...Is it

Weird like that crazy sports fan?
Weird like the uncle that likes to hug a lot?
Weird like they want to wear your skin as a jacket?

Very important question. :D

Weird like that crazy sports fan. Except for wyzyguy. He was definitely Weird like the uncle that likes to hug a lot.

That's it... No more hugs for you! RBarthle17 simply suffers from putter envy. Had a great time. Can't wait to kick this thing off.
Weird like that crazy sports fan. Except for wyzyguy. He was definitely Weird like the uncle that likes to hug a lot.

Did someone say rankings update?

Lol i dont do tapatalk rankings they are almost never on the weekend and frankly this thread was so weird again this week im not sure its worth my time.

But they should be up tomorrow at lunch :)

for SkimmerV

Sorry this whole not eating thing has me starving and i thought it was lunch time my bad
Should I call out for a pizza for you? Team 4 would be more than happy too hook you up.

Should I call out for a pizza for you? Team 4 would be more than happy too hook you up.
lol no thanks Kev but thanks for the offer

I'd like to thank Team Michigan for assembling yesterday. It was a great time had by all!

Updated Michigan Post SIM Rankings

Tpluff - He is crazy and dedicated enough to have tested clubs outside in 15* weather not once, but twice! Also showed up to this sim with all kinds of THP swag and some clubs to pass around. He will be ready to play.
Stribs - Took the sims deep and proved he is not jspangs long he is #stribslong! Played well, however there was some disscussion on whether his hdcp was based off a sim round, we'll have to keep an eye on this.
2012BFT - Appears as if he and Stribs play in the same sim league, some nice swings were seen and has some shiny new weapons to play with. He did also manage to surpass me (not that difficult anymore btw)on the long drive by 2 yds.
Lions81 - He definitely doesn't play like Joe Lombardi Lions, he plays like the Jim Bob Cooter Lions. Moving on up.
Michigan Slice - CJ and simulators do not get along, proven not once, but twice! However as usual provides plenty of entertainment and we already know what he can do on a course. Also claims he is choosing golf over graduation party, which moves him up a few spots though not officially verified by his wife.
Wyzyguy - I heard rumblings from the champagne room that he was going to be setting up an all expenses paid "work" related golf trip. I'm listening...
Solid5112- Takes the ball to pound town from the wrong side of the ball. It was almost #solid5112long! Unfortunately for him his friend Stribs swiped from right under him, needs to be a bit more active on THP, but I suspect he will be after yesterday.
jspangs - Wants this bad, but 3 months of work and no play does not translate well to golf. He was however able to prove that jspangs long equals gunner 8 iron long. Question remains will he have time to practice for the event? He does get points for making one of the longer drives to attend and staying later than he was supposed to.
Musicmaster - Eats bloody dripping beef like its his job. Docked major points for making us all duck and cover because he was swinging a club that was recently reshafted and didn't know what was going to happen.
Rozo22 - I didn't realize it, but this guy is the proud owner of a golden ticket. Doesn't even have to try if he doesn't want to. Will he make sure he's on the team by choosing this event? Hmmm

Rbarthle - Gets the participation trophy for showing up in support of Team Michigan even though he has zero chance of making the team.

Seriously guys thank you for coming out, I was kind of hoping meeting everyone would give me a clearer idea of what kind of team we are going to have, but I realize now that my job will be even harder.

I'd like to thank Team Michigan for assembling yesterday. It was a great time had by all!

Updated Michigan Post SIM Rankings

Tpluff - He is crazy and dedicated enough to have tested clubs outside in 15* weather not once, but twice! Also showed up to this sim with all kinds of THP swag and some clubs to pass around. He will be ready to play.
Stribs - Took the sims deep and proved he is not jspangs long he is #stribslong! Played well, however there was some disscussion on whether his hdcp was based off a sim round, we'll have to keep an eye on this.
2012BFT - Appears as if he and Stribs play in the same sim league, some nice swings were seen and has some shiny new weapons to play with. He did also manage to surpass me (not that difficult anymore btw)on the long drive by 2 yds.
Lions81 - He definitely doesn't play like Joe Lombardi Lions, he plays like the Jim Bob Cooter Lions. Moving on up.
Michigan Slice - CJ and simulators do not get along, proven not once, but twice! However as usual provides plenty of entertainment and we already know what he can do on a course. Also claims he is choosing golf over graduation party, which moves him up a few spots though not officially verified by his wife.
Wyzyguy - I heard rumblings from the champagne room that he was going to be setting up an all expenses paid "work" related golf trip. I'm listening...
Solid5112- Takes the ball to pound town from the wrong side of the ball. It was almost #solid5112long! Unfortunately for him his friend Stribs swiped from right under him, needs to be a bit more active on THP, but I suspect he will be after yesterday.
jspangs - Wants this bad, but 3 months of work and no play does not translate well to golf. He was however able to prove that jspangs long equals gunner 8 iron long. Question remains will he have time to practice for the event? He does get points for making one of the longer drives to attend and staying later than he was supposed to.
Musicmaster - Eats bloody dripping beef like its his job. Docked major points for making us all duck and cover because he was swinging a club that was recently reshafted and didn't know what was going to happen.
Rozo22 - I didn't realize it, but this guy is the proud owner of a golden ticket. Doesn't even have to try if he doesn't want to. Will he make sure he's on the team by choosing this event? Hmmm

Rbarthle - Gets the participation trophy for showing up in support of Team Michigan even though he has zero chance of making the team.

Seriously guys thank you for coming out, I was kind of hoping meeting everyone would give me a clearer idea of what kind of team we are going to have, but I realize now that my job will be even harder.

Solid ranking Captain, right where I expected to be after yesterday's showing... Though I'd probably put Musicmaster above me at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back