Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve often wondered what everyone guilty pleasure was. Are you reality TV junkie? Home repair show person? Baking championship fan? Into the WNBA? What is your guilty pleasure.

Are we talking television only?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Are we talking television only?

Nope, anything is game. I mean I don’t want to hear about to ear wax collection but everything else is game. Lol

I like collecting and building Lego sets. And no, I'm not 6, I'm 26.

I like high end watches and am obsessed with restorations I'm also a golf equipment nutjob

I like marching band.

"I Was Made For Loving You" is my favorite KISS song.

I collect Harley Davidson poker chips I have some from all over the world.

I have a collection of baseball cards from the 50's, 60's, and 70s. I haven't collected since that time but I do get them out to remember when baseball was great and ticket prices were affordable.

I also do some woodworking working.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm a gamer. I play on my Xbox almost as much as my kids. Well, actually, almost as much as they play on their Xbox. They're not allowed on mine.

Remote control airplanes. I could build from scratch 10 - 12 hours a day. I love building them almost as much as I love flying them. It's a guilty pleasure because it takes up too much time from the family. Some people get static from the family because golf takes too much time. When I went back to golf they picked up 6 - 8 hours. Win! :D

I like me some American Ninja Warrior too!

JM

I still play Magic the Gathering. Not very often, but I would rarely turn down an opportunity to play.

Losing a few hours to a great video game like Borderlands 2 or Fallout is fun but I’d have to go with finding something cool and unique to add to my golf room is a great feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could binge on CSI or Criminal Minds.

College Football junkie, i’m a sucker for dogs, anything that makes our kiddo laugh, and cooking. I don’t cook nearly the amount that I used to going through the ranks of the kitchen but honestly I can turn on some music in the house to a certain playlist or genre and just cook all damn day. It clears my mind, relaxes me, and for me when you see the look of happiness on someone’s face when they take a bite of something you’ve created makes everything worth it.

Remote control airplanes. I could build from scratch 10 - 12 hours a day. I love building them almost as much as I love flying them. It's a guilty pleasure because it takes up too much time from the family. Some people get static from the family because golf takes too much time. When I went back to golf they picked up 6 - 8 hours. Win! :D

I like me some American Ninja Warrior too!

JM

I've always wanted to build a remote control plane from scratch. I need to take that on someday.

i love project runway, although we haven’t watched the last few seasons. and i heard tim gunn and heidi are gone so won’t watch anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much any mobile Marvel game that is released I become addicted to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Outside of golf, it’s mostly watching movies or tv shows with the wife/family.

Other than golf probably reading, I read a lot. Sanford, Child, Grisham, Patterson, woods, Coes, Flynn, Baldacci,

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Pro wrestling......now that my 6 yr old son is getting into it I have a built in excuse to keep it going.

Heading to RAW on october 8th for his second event and first on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lifetime movies....yea I said it! Sometimes I wonder how could someone write the script for that.

Television wise, I am absolutely addicted to The Great British Bakeoff, Masterchef Australia, and will take any chance I can kill a Saturday morning watching cartoons.

Baseball cards. Shoes. Jerseys. I'm just shy of 40 years old and I still like to collect baseball (and hockey and so on) cards.

Since retiring I have taken up trying to restore old straight edge razors. The razors are usually pretty cheap, but everything you need to restore them costs a bloody fortune! Shaving with them is a trip! I am a fan of just about every Marvel series on Netflix. I am also doing a ton of cooking since the bride still works. According to her it's a work in process!

Back