New foods...anyone care to share?

my 4 year old son discovered the goodness of chicken pot stickers the other night. He practically ate the whole plate of them!

I buy the boxed couscous all the time. Have not spiced any myself yet. It’s a great alternative to the same old potatoes or rice side. Loaded with protein too.

Look for pearled couscous or Israeli couscous. Its not like regular couscous but literally her size of pearls. It takes couscous to a whole new level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although i have no pics of the finished product, a customer brought me in a bucket of mantis shrimp and blue crabs. The shrimp, although native to my area, i had never eaten. They are primarily sold to the asian food market. They taste more like a lobster shrimp cross
1a9fcf8de6286b502480d39e6f611118.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sunday dinner here in the UK has to have Yorkshire puddings or it just isn't complete!! :D

I will try to remember to take a pic at lunchtime when I have it, but try making larger Yorkshire puddings and you can then fill them with meat, roast potato, etc

Lunch today will be Yorkshire pudding filled with pork, stuffing, apple sauce, roast potato and gravy

Another favourite of mine is a large Yorkshire pudding filled with sausages, mashed potato, peas and gravy

Probably the greatest thing I discovered while attending a couple Sunday Roasts while in London.

Although i have no pics of the finished product, a customer brought me in a bucket of mantis shrimp and blue crabs. The shrimp, although native to my area, i had never eaten. They are primarily sold to the asian food market. They taste more like a lobster shrimp cross
1a9fcf8de6286b502480d39e6f611118.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
How big are those?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back