You Favorite Social Media Platform for Golf Info?

-CRW-

Reaction score
I previously enjoyed Facebook for it because it allowed me to kill two birds with one stone - see what my friends and family are doing and see all the latest golf news. WELL, they ruined it by separating what they show. There is a pages feed link on the website, but nothing similar that I can find on the app and I don’t want to navigate to each individual page to see what companies had going on.

So is Twitter the way to go for golf news? Something else?

I find Twitter to be too expansive and exhausting to be useful for anything. I personally prefer Instagram just for it's simplicity.

I like THP for info, but I usually get my short attention span golf interaction on Instagram/Twitter.

Twitter for me. IG is ok, and has some cool stuff, but it all shows up on twitter too.

I thought Instagram was for “internet models”.

I enjoy twitter for the golf info and article links, but slowly starting to enjoy Instagram more and more. The “inside access” feel is very engaging to me and gives us golfaholics a really intimate angle as to what’s going on inside the rope and behind closed doors.

Hate instagram
Really hate facebook
Been using Twitter more and more

Instagram works well and I am just getting going on twitter which seems to be good.

Due to my job in law enforcement, I don’t have any social media accounts for safety reasons. I use THP for my internet fix.

Twitter primarily for me, but Instagram is useful if you're more visual.

Twitter and Instagram are both real good for golf content. I like Instagram a little more as I feel I can pick and choose what I see a little easier.

IG and twitter in that order.

Prefer Twitter but have warmed to IG this year so now use both to get content.

Back