LowDime

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone, does anyone have a group of weekends that is looking for another person. I would like to play more just have a hard time playing by myself. I live on the southside of the city but i dont mind a little drive to play.

There are a few of us that play. What courses do you usually play?

Hey everyone, does anyone have a group of weekends that is looking for another person. I would like to play more just have a hard time playing by myself. I live on the southside of the city but i dont mind a little drive to play.

LowDime I am looking for a regular group as well on the SW side of KC area. I am quite a bit higher handicap, but like to keep pace if you know what I mean.

How is our KC metro members attendance??

My normal group of guys is falling apart. Is anyone playing regularly that needs an extra?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wouldn't be a regular, but wondering if we still have time to get an unofficial event somewhere in the area. I'm in OKC so Wichita would be almost half way. Are there any THPers in that area and would some of you KC guys be willing to come down for a round? Maybe a Saturday late morning now that it's starting to cool down a little.

Wouldn't be a regular, but wondering if we still have time to get an unofficial event somewhere in the area. I'm in OKC so Wichita would be almost half way. Are there any THPers in that area and would some of you KC guys be willing to come down for a round? Maybe a Saturday late morning now that it's starting to cool down a little.
Definitely think it's possible. I've been gone from Wichita now a few years but one thing I remember is the lack of quality public courses. I can only think 2-3 in the Wichita metro.

Need to find a prairie dunes member.

I too am in the south metro area (Belton) and do not have a regular group I play with. Sounds like a good opportunity to start our own group?

With enough notice, I could make it up for a Saturday late morning or Sunday early afternoon round.

I too am in the south metro area (Belton) and do not have a regular group I play with. Sounds like a good opportunity to start our own group?
Agreed. I haven't heard from @WICHITAREJECT in awhile...?

I play with a regular group of Rejects. We usually play all around KC. Our game is a $20 skins ($5 for greenies). Also play whip out in the group. I realize this type of degenerate gambling is not everyone’s cup of tee...see what I did there....

I play with a regular group of Rejects. We usually play all around KC. Our game is a $20 skins ($5 for greenies). Also play whip out in the group. I realize this type of degenerate gambling is not everyone’s cup of tee...see what I did there....
Also fun with a group of degenerate rejects!

I Shoal Creek. I want another crack at that one.

I Shoal Creek. I want another crack at that one.
I was at Shoal Creek earlier in the year and it was in bad shape! Definitely not worth the $$$

I was at Shoal Creek earlier in the year and it was in bad shape! Definitely not worth the $$$

That's too bad . The one time i played it was in amazing shape.

That's too bad . The one time i played it was in amazing shape.
Last winter, the course got some sort of mold and just hasn't recovered. There were entire tee boxes and fairways, just dirt.

Shoal Creek has gone down hill this year too much winter kill, lost most of their fairways.

I usually play 2 to 3 times a week. Have a membership at Creekmoor, but play everywhere. I’d be up for a regular game with THP’ers

Morning of Sept 28th for anyone?

I'm in. Where at?
My 4 spit balls of opinions... Definitely open to other suggestions.

Swope Park ( I've never played it)

Tomahawk Hills

Iron Horse (A little pricey)

The Deuce at the National

Swope would be cool. I played it once many years ago.

Just throwing it out there, it's not on many people's radar, but Eagles Landing in Belton is a fun track and pretty affordable.

Back