Something Awesome is Coming

Ogio fan

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was excited already and then @JB had to say that!! I'm not going to be very productive this week!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Love me some ogio! My bag has reached it's peak tho, looking forward to seeing what they put out this year

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

THP never disappoints!!! Look forward to the awesomeness!!

Can't wait to see what this is about!

I can't wait to see what this is about

So excited to share this with everybody this week, but the prize is one of the best we have ever offered!

Hi. It's this week now. Spill your guts!!!!!

Bring what? :act-up:

Can't wait to hear what this could be!!!

Ready to bring it for some OGIO goodness. Excited to see what is in store.

Your killing me smalls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always am a fan of the teaser threads, then going back and finding out whelp wasn't even CLOSE.

I always am a fan of the teaser threads, then going back and finding out whelp wasn't even CLOSE.

Right??? I was thinking backpack, golf bag, travel bag....then I saw the contest thread and thought “give up, you’re never going to be able to keep up with the awesomeness of this year”. Or something like that.

Right??? I was thinking backpack, golf bag, travel bag....then I saw the contest thread and thought “give up, you’re never going to be able to keep up with the awesomeness of this year”. Or something like that.

Well I think for you the Something Awesome is coming, was a little cooler than for others lol

Well I think for you the Something Awesome is coming, was a little cooler than for others lol

You’re not wrong. :laughing:

Back