PXG 0311t irons - unofficial review

Man, why do those look so cool?! Like someone took a mini tommy gun and riddled them with bullets loony tunes style...but in the best way possible. I hope they are straight buttah for you, Kang.

So, the PXG 0311T heads can be purchased separately in order to build your own?
Look good and the reviews so far are they have an awesome feel.

So, the PXG 0311T heads can be purchased separately in order to build your own?
Look good and the reviews so far are they have an awesome feel.
Those pictures are from my builder. If you have an account with PXG, you can I assume... the builder with account orders heads, then there's an upcharge on head, shaft, build. So the final price would be head cost + shaft/grip/other materials cost + labor.

Wow, this will be fun to follow... so how many strokes are you giving back to Canadan now?

Can't wait to see in hand pics Kang! And then to read about them from you!

Congrats. Can't wait to see the finished product and your review. The heads look sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wanted to hate these, but those pics look pretty cool. on an unrelated note, can i borrow $2,500 from somebody?

These have peaked my interest. Looking forward to seeing the review and pics in hand.

i wanted to hate these, but those pics look pretty cool. on an unrelated note, can i borrow $2,500 from somebody?
I was told these are currently going for 350 to 400 per iron... crazy. That's more than double the new callaway apex pro iron

Looking forward to your thoughts on these. Also how they compare to your z945's.

These are finished being built! Express mail should have them in my hands at latest Tuesday!

These are finished being built! Express mail should have them in my hands at latest Tuesday!
That is a quick turn around, Kang. Cant wait for your first impressions.

Nice on these too my man! Can't wait to read this as well!

I hope you choke on your elitist irons, fascist!

Just kidding. Those 0311T irons look so sweet although your description of the standard 0311 reminds me of my all time favorite set the Yonex Super ADX Forged with a longer blade length, shallower profile and a healthy amount of offset. I was contemplating treating myself to a set of one those two sets in March but the missus said we need a new bed set and she said it wasn't gonna be cheap.

So please allow me to join the group living our PXG fantasies vicariously through you.

These irons look fantastic! Can't wait to get your feedback. Strongly considering a set this season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not the best week to be going to California. Snow melting...Golf could be played...and these beauties I will miss seeing. Golf patience is not very good right now.

Not the best week to be going to California. Snow melting...Golf could be played...and these beauties I will miss seeing. Golf patience is not very good right now.
They'll be here tomorrow before 3 :banana:

Flight is at 5:35AM...boo on so many levels! Look forward to seeing some pics and what you think.

For that set-up I would drink heavily and go to bed early to make tomorrow get here faster.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. I know they expensive but if they work ,they work. You only live once!

I look forward to seeing these Kang hopefully were able to get out this week.

These do look as advertised, looking like blades. Let's see if they perform as advertised too.

First post has been updated with in hand pics

Back