If you could only pick 1 fast food joint..which 1 are you picking?

If i had to chose a national chain, i'd go with Chipotle.. I'm still at the point where i feel indestructible, so i'm not worried about the food scares.....
Locally, we have a place called Tom's... i could eat that every day.. (but shouldn't...)

I'd say White Castle, but they're not accessible in my area.

So for local fast food, I'd have to say Chic-Fil-A. Thought maybe Five Guys, but I crave chicken sandwiches more than I do hamburgers.

I'd say White Castle, but they're not accessible in my area.

So for local fast food, I'd have to say Chic-Fil-A. Thought maybe Five Guys, but I crave chicken sandwiches more than I do hamburgers.
Never had White Castle ( i know i live under a rock), but Chic-Fil-A is on my go-to list as i've never been there. Might have to stop there on my way to Auburn for some golf next month! Anything stick out on the menu as best?

It's a favorite stop of mine when heading through PA on the way to NY when I can find one at the same time I'm hungry. When I took PA turnpike it was easy, going through Harrisburg I have to pay attention
We have one over near the course. Just saying.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Never had White Castle ( i know i live under a rock), but Chic-Fil-A is on my go-to list as i've never been there. Might have to stop there on my way to Auburn for some golf next month! Anything stick out on the menu as best?
I'm a huge fan of their spicy chicken sandwich. I put polynesian sauce on it and I'm good to go.

White Castle is hard to find. They'll turn up in places I wouldn't expect (Lexington, KY), but mainly I've only come across them in NYC and St. Louis.

This is not even a contest, Whataburger for sure!!!

Count me in on the Whataburger ...

Chic fil a for the win

I'm a huge fan of their spicy chicken sandwich. I put polynesian sauce on it and I'm good to go.

White Castle is hard to find. They'll turn up in places I wouldn't expect (Lexington, KY), but mainly I've only come across them in NYC and St. Louis.
Hey there is a White Castle in Racine Wisconsin if you're ever unfortunate to be there.... I try to avoid, but that would be my closest option (unless it likely closed).

Or Harveys!!!!

I miss swiss chalet fries. And New York Fries (always found the name comical). So good.
Harveys was here (in Regina) for a brief time (in a Home Depot!). I never had a chance to give them a try. Swiss Chalet disappeared for sevral years as well, but just reopened, so I will be checking them out in the near future. I like the New York Fries, but the name is a head scratcher for sure!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hardee's for me.

White Castle for just one thing, slider with extra onions. Skip their other stuff. Had a craving for them yesterday, got 14 sliders, one left. Oddly they are just as good the next day, keep them in the packaging and microwave.

Last edited:
Bojangles for me.

Tim Hortons
Buy their canned coffee and brew it at home.

Whataburger or Chipotle would be my choice.

Eating at cheesecake factory in Madison right now but they have a Chic-Fil-A right across the street. I will be getting a sandwich for the trip back!

Rubio's Fresh Mexican hands down. It's the only fast food place I eat at more than a couple times a year.

Back