Is Nike Golf apparel durable/well made?

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been a long time wearer of Adidas golf apparel mainly because it's a looser fit and they have a wider selection of colors.

I tried FootJoy shirts and outerwear and I'm on the border of XL and XXL. XL is a tad too restricting in the neck area and XXL was huge on me and didn't look right.

Recently I picked up some Nike shirts, a pair of shorts and a pair of pants to try. It's a little more of an athletic fit and the colors are more muted in my opinion. I'm really liking the look and feel of their Roshe G shoes too!

Peter Millar is another brand I have recently tried too...

Thoughts?

Some of it is, for sure.

I’d say 95% of my wardrobe is Nike and some is made great and others last almost no time. Very easy to snag on a lot of their shirts depending on material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Nike makes some great stuff in some of their lines, but for the price better can be had IMO.

Yes, as good or better than some of the other OEMs - depends on specific piece

as well-made as most others, Winners/TJMaxx/Marshalls makes the price right

I like the pants over the shirts. My Nike shirts seem to snag more then my other brand shirts. The pansy seem well made and have held up to many dry cleanings.

I had a pair of Nike shorts I wore once, maybe twice, and then the zipper ripped out of it. It simply tore out of the material. Probably just a defective pair and not a trend but it is my only experience with Nike golf pants.

Most of my shorts are Nike and I have a lot of shirts. I think the Nike golf apparel wears very well, the colors stay and they look really good even after washing numerous times.

Most of my shorts are Nike and I have a lot of shirts. I think the Nike golf apparel wears very well, the colors stay and they look really good even after washing numerous times.

Agreed here! Same experience

I think so. I've got shorts, shirts and even shoes that are anywhere from 4-10 years old. If they still fit, they're getting played. My company also uses Nike for their logo polos, which get a lot of use from me.

Definitely. It’s worth the staggering up front costs you pay for some items but the quality seems to last with normal wear.

The quality is fine. They use factories in China, Vietnam and Taiwan. It’s on par with their competitors whether you buy it at a country club, department store or from Budget Golf and TJ Max.

Back