What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought pop-up protectors :silly:

No more ruining my driver on the range from our sandy soils and my stupid swing.

My son sent me one each #4 & #5 Taylormade Burner Superfast Rescue 2.0 hybrids recently after he upgraded his clubs... I had never even considered hybrids, but after smashing these two clubs I automatically knew I wanted a #3 @ 18°.... tracked one down and got it ordered today.... Think I want to try the #6 @ 27° too.... just cannot find one to purchase. If any of you guys have one of these for sale, or know where one is for sale, I am interested in purchasing one. TIA

Hybrids sure are nice for aging golfers, as I'm getting close to 60 yoa.....

Switter

Taylormade Burner Superfast Rescue 2.0 hybrid #6 @ 27°, RH Mens reg shaft

IMG_1888_zpsalyhatgn.jpg

40% off on the 1/4 zip up and 50% off on the FJ Project M shoes.

Two Callaway hats and a Puma winter hat from budgetgolf.com

New Mizzy iron covers to match my cart bag.

Bought a set of barely used XR pros 5-pw with recoil 680 shafts. Gonna try and play today if the rain holds out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up one of these.

MetalX 6 came in today.

that's a great looking putter LB!

ordered a Odyssey White Hot RX #2 last night and bought 3 iLine putter grips for $14 shipped. that's a steal.

really wish the UTx putter grip was available in black....

Last edited:
I use those Callaway gloves Dan. I have found they are not the greatest in the wet and mine seam to smooth out quite fast on the fingers. They fit nice and are light and comfortable though.

Last edited:
I use those Callaway gloves Dan. I have found they are not the greatest in the wet and mine seam to smooth out quite fast on the fingers. They fit nice and are liht and comfortable though.

Just got through my first round today and came away very impressed. We'll see how the wear is for them.

Per instruction from a wise human back in the day, it's locked in a ziplock baggy to save the leather.

Just got through my first round today and came away very impressed. We'll see how the wear is for them.

Per instruction from a wise human back in the day, it's locked in a ziplock baggy to save the leather.

Thats something i didnt know. Mine normally just gets shoved into my bag after the round.

Thats something i didnt know. Mine normally just gets shoved into my bag after the round.

It stops it from getting totally dried out. You'd be surprised how effective it is.

Next time I put it on, it won't be all brittle... Lasts probably twice as long as a glove shoved into a bag.

It stops it from getting totally dried out. You'd be surprised how effective it is.

Next time I put it on, it won't be all brittle... Lasts probably twice as long as a glove shoved into a bag.

Thanks for that tip i might have to try it. They do get dried out and brittle quite quick.

Just a greens fee today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green fee, sleeve of balls and a pair of Nike dri fit flat front pants (tgw has a good sale; they were $17).

​Joined the USGA today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back