I have not played Legacy in a while... how is the course looking!?

I have not played Legacy in a while... how is the course looking!?
Was looking pretty spectacular. I wonder if there's a bad course in the entire Pinehurst area. I'm guessing not.

Back to some local courses before heading back up to Raleigh, NC this weekend.

Only have roughly four or five more courses locally to take the C200's too. Raleigh this weekend will net me a few others, but then looks I'll have to travel to MB. Oh darn, life is rough. I guess this means I'll get to play Possum Trot again, and the Hackler Course at CCU. I've been really wanting to play the Hackler Course at CCU for awhile now. Looks like I have the perfect excuse.

GPS found this little course in Wake Forest, NC. Some interesting elevation changes on this course.

GPS found this little course in Wake Forest, NC. Some interesting elevation changes on this course.

An interesting fact about this course The Paschal Golf Club is the original Wake Forest course where Arnold Palmer played at Wake Forest College.

It is not very well kept anymore but you can walk for like 9 bucks. Not bad to get out and hit the ball around

20 courses to go, and I haven't even gotten to MB yet!

20 courses to go, and I haven't even gotten to MB yet!
Fun course right here. Played it right after it opened.

You played the Legacy & Heritage. Now you just need to play one called Tradition.

You played the Legacy & Heritage. Now you just need to play one called Tradition.
Trifecta can be completed in Pawley's Island. May see if I can get there before the 31st.

Trying to get my recently retired boss to invite me to play. He loves to talk my ear off about his game, but when the topic comes up about playing, the subject changes.

SWEET Deuce! Very cool!

12 more days! I have a two day period I need to fill. Was thinking either of the following pairs:
1. Cheraw State Park and Moree's Cheraw (a Donald Ross course)
2. CCU's Hackler Course and Legends (Parkland)
3. Hartsville CC and Fox Creek GC

I imagine #2 is the best option on paper, but #1 really boasts two very good courses. #3 is very local and two tracks I have not played yet. Decisions, decisions. I may have a third opening as well (I may do a 2 for 1 Thursday this week), so may wind up with three of the six in the next 12 days.

12 more days! I have a two day period I need to fill. Was thinking either of the following pairs:
1. Cheraw State Park and Moree's Cheraw (a Donald Ross course)
2. CCU's Hackler Course and Legends (Parkland)
3. Hartsville CC and Fox Creek GC

I imagine #2 is the best option on paper, but #1 really boasts two very good courses. #3 is very local and two tracks I have not played yet. Decisions, decisions. I may have a third opening as well (I may do a 2 for 1 Thursday this week), so may wind up with three of the six in the next 12 days.

OHHHHH how I envy you right now deuce!

Back