Sunglasses- Keep the sun out of your eyes

Tifosi w/polarized lenses.
Have used these and they are good for golf sunglasses affordable and dependable. Not out much if lost or left.

Mostly Oakleys and Revos. I don’t wear sunglasses while I’m hitting the ball but on a sunny day will wear them for the remaining 90% of the round.

Mine clip on my glasses. I've had that style for years... I need my eyes checked and my prescription updated and will after my eye place opens back up post covid. I think I'm going to get sunglasses made... probably Oakleys, prizm lenses, polarized.

I never lose or break sunglasses so I don't waste money on cheap ones. I have and wear some Oliver Peoples I bought 15 years ago and even some Revos and Vaurnets from more than twice that long ago.

For golf, I prefer my Oakley Flak 2.0 with Ruby Polarized Prizm lenses but I do want to try their Shallow Water Polarized Prizm lenses.

I have a hard time golfing in sunglasses. I can do it but I don't like it. That being said ShadyRays had a deal where it basically was two pairs for $50 and so I bought some that stay in the bag with the amber lenses. Have yet to use them though.

I used to wear some really nice shades, Revo, Bolle, Serengeti, then... got older. Now I have prescription ones. This year I splurged and Bought some prescription Costa shades. Finally back in style. I have blue eyes, very sensitive to light. I wear shades all day long.

Just bought a pair of Magpul Optics, and then noticed Reks had a buy one get one free sale going. So now I have 3 pairs :D
Whoa, Reks sale?! I may have to head over there

Our Matco driver started carrying Oakley’s got a few pairs from him. Wore a pair playing today for the first time and really enjoyed it. The ones I wore today had a golf prism lenses. Probably will continue to wear

Back