Paying it forward

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a Callaway XR Head(TH, 9.0*) sitting here collecting dust. What better to do than to pay it forward? Need an upgrade for your old driver? Maybe giving it to a friend? So here's how I'll pick, tell me how you'll pay it forward! Would you give your older driver away? Would you buy a random THP'er an albatross membership? I'll pick my favorite post Wed morning!
0b60f11e2bcb526a5ca3828288b406c9.jpg
c0f5c62ff875e7362a96ec17157e10d6.jpg

Dammit Carl why do you have to be so nice all the time?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dammit Carl why do you have to be so nice all the time?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Not at all, just very blessed and want to give back!

I’m not sure if it counts, but I’d love to get my brother more into the game. He’s shown some interest but has to rent clubs whoever we go out. This would be a great addition to the set I’m slowly putting together as a surprise for him!

Nice gesture my friend.

Classy offer

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Have no need for it but always nice to see nice people. I try to be one too, keyword try :)

Well played sir!

I have a friend that I play with here somewhat often.....great guy, really doesn't get to worked up on his game or his equipment. His driver is old....not sure what it even is to be honest? I have a driver shaft here I can set him up with that head and I think it would make him a pretty nice combo. He would be stoked.

Great gesture as always Carl!

If I were to be selected to get it then I would pay it forward to another THPer who is willing to keep this pay it forward concept alive and continue it by giving them my Right Handed Ping Rapture 10.5 Reg Flex Driver. I can post photos of the Ping driver upon request.

Paying it forward

I’ve got a friend who’s just getting started in the game, this would go to him to help him cut down on the cost of setting up his bag.

It just so happens I’ve got the stock shaft to go with that driver too.

Great gesture from an awesome THper. Glad you through the AC example in there. Always a special thing we are honored to be a part of.

Great gesture from an awesome THper. Glad you through the AC example in there. Always a special thing we are honored to be a part of.
Thanks JB, that truly means a lot coming from you. I've only been here a short time but THP has already given me a lot. I am inspired by the example you and the team have shown me and other members in my time here. I will continue to do my part when I can!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks JB, that truly means a lot coming from you. I've only been here a short time but THP has already given me a lot. I am inspired by the example you and the team have shown me and other members in my time here. I will continue to do my part when I can!

Nah, you guys are awesome. Hope lots come forward and the driver finds a good home.

I'm a high school teacher and run a golf club made up of all skill ranges, from kids who just missed the varsity cut to kids who have never picked up a club. I'm always piecing together bags so kids can take part. I'm starting to run out of stuff to make!

I will choose a winner in the morning or whatever time I get up(fall break this week) but before I head to the course.

Last edited:
I'm a high school teacher and run a golf club made up of all skill ranges, from kids who just missed the varsity cut to kids who have never picked up a club. I'm always piecing together bags so kids can take part. I'm starting to run out of stuff to make!

Nice...

All my teachers in school ( except maybe two or three) could have cared less...
Thanks for caring and doing something good..

I have a friend that I play with here somewhat often.....great guy, really doesn't get to worked up on his game or his equipment. His driver is old....not sure what it even is to be honest? I have a driver shaft here I can set him up with that head and I think it would make him a pretty nice combo. He would be stoked.

Great gesture as always Carl!
So many great opportunities to spread the love of the game around here. I honestly wish I had a driver to give each one. I pulled a number last night before I went to bed as I couldn't decide between the options. So, 2BFAST send me a PM with your address and I'll get this to you!
5a5deace7e209452cea4246f65efe584.jpg

Thanks Carl. I have a great idea for this for my friend here. He'll be stoked

Congrats, your friend is going to be thrilled! Great idea again Qwkz.

Shoot me over a PM with needs sir. I have a golf equipment warehouse between my garage and my basement. My wife will be going down to the basement right after thanksgiving to get the Xmas tree. I need to lose some gear prior to that, lol.

And I have a gigantic soft spot for youth golf. I'll be happy to help if I can, knowing it's going towards a great cause.

Shoot me over a PM with needs sir. I have a golf equipment warehouse between my garage and my basement. My wife will be going down to the basement right after thanksgiving to get the Xmas tree. I need to lose some gear prior to that, lol.

And I have a gigantic soft spot for youth golf. I'll be happy to help if I can, knowing it's going towards a great cause.
That's awesome, and what I like to see come from this!

Congrats! Well done Qqkz and nice gesture!

Nice...

All my teachers in school ( except maybe two or three) could have cared less...
Thanks for caring and doing something good..

It's an awesome thing! If I only cared about teaching I would have stayed at the college level but teaching secondary school allows me the privilege of getting to know these kids in and out of the classroom.

Shoutout to @PapaJohick for an awesome ball marker! Very cool! Thanks so much. Will let you know when I head down to Myrtle.

543fa3bf894d9d2a3871c573acfa3d59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back