2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Unfortunately I've been out of town for work and wasn't able to open the grab bag until today. I got some great stuff and luckily the Bobby Jones sweater vest & white Nike pants should fit well! Thanks THP for a fun opportunity to get some really cool stuff for a really cool price...And congrats to all of the Grand Prize winners!

24211174116_fc2d3df724_b.jpg

Nice haul Kyle!

That's a sweet vest, is it 1/4zip?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's a sweet vest, is it 1/4zip?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Indeed it is! Very nice quality, too.

That's an awesome haul Kyle! The Bobby Jones plus Nike pants is crazy value!

Kyle got one heck of a grab bag there. Heck, you got a outfit you can wear if you don't care about crossing manufacturers. Nice one!

I got a real nice bag, funny thing is I got a THP can coozie something I've really wanted. I could use like 10 of them.

You know all the 1st and 2nd day'ers are thinking back to whether they looked through their entire packaging or not now.
I definitely am right now!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I got a real nice bag, funny thing is I got a THP can coozie something I've really wanted. I could use like 10 of them.
I have a couple of them that I probably won't use. Yours if you want them......

For those wondering.. Officially using the golden ticket on the Gauntlet at We-Ko-Pa. Can't wait to go to Arizona!

For those wondering.. Officially using the golden ticket on the Gauntlet at We-Ko-Pa. Can't wait to go to Arizona!

Congrats bud and nice choice! I know that wasn't an easy call.

Boom! Wonderful choice and you will have a great time. Love it! Congratulations Will.

JM

Congrats and great choice! You are going to have a blast!

EXCELLENT choice!!!!

Awesome choice!

Most excellent choice...you will be blown away

I like it! Great choice. Hopefully I will be able to join you in event.

GREAT pick!!!

Awesome choice, having had some ZooCrew action, it is the next best golf outside THPers, luckily you'll get both at the same time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really is a great choice Will...the Gauntlet is a blast, and the ZooCrew are great people.

Nice choice Will you are going to have a blast!

Good choice going with the Gauntlet!

My bag is supposedly showing up on Monday. Can't wait to see what is inside!

Back