Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

Yeah I looked at them, would of loved to the club clash but it's already booked, I'll have to see if there's another I can get a good flight to. They look amazing to do

Yeah I looked at them, would of loved to the club clash but it's already booked, I'll have to see if there's another I can get a good flight to. They look amazing to do

Could always jump on the wait list and see if you get lucky that way

Could always jump on the wait list and see if you get lucky that way
Didn't know I could do that!!:alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2: do I just post on there I want to jump on?

edit: noticed to email golfergal with details, will do that for wait list

24 hours away from the 3rd hole with some great peeps, testing clubs. Yuss!!!

24 hours away from the 3rd hole with some great peeps, testing clubs. Yuss!!!
I'll probably still be looking for ball #3 on hole 1

I got all my bad stuff out this morning in the rain, god what a terrible round.

Nothing but good shots left for tomorrow. Oh and I hate playing in the rain, front 9 it was on and off but pretty steady by the back it got better but the attitude was shot and it showed. Tried to grind it out but wet grips and clothing were not fun.

I hope not, it's pretty wide open off the tee.

Good news is, I've played here enough to be able to get him around the course.

Bad news is, he's now relying on me for information, and I'm notoriously bad at telling people what to do.

FedEx just notify me the king forged tec irons arrive tomorrow! Doh! Was really hoping they'd get in today to bring them up tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news is, I've played here enough to be able to get him around the course.

Bad news is, he's now relying on me for information, and I'm notoriously bad at telling people what to do.
If there's any dog leg rights our group is golden... I'll just aim straight. Dog leg lefts on the other hand? I might as well hold on to the ball.

If there's any dog leg rights our group is golden... I'll just aim straight. Dog leg lefts on the other hand? I might as well hold on to the ball.

Think you'll be safe. Don't recall any dogleg lefts.

Think you'll be safe. Don't recall any dogleg lefts.
Perfect, can't wait to play with you guys and try out these Apex irons

Tomorrow is exactly what I need after this last week at work.

Can I play the dogleg rights backwards then?

We'll play my ball on the right turns and yours on the left turns. Should be solid.

Tomorrow is exactly what I need after this last week at work.
I get out at 3 today.... and I swear the clock has been going backwards, this week is the slowest work week I've ever had! I don't know how I hit goal this week to be able to leave early today

I'll be bombing over the trap on the left and have a Hybo into the hole.
Hybo? You playin' from the tips? #5iron #HomeInTwo #InternetGolfer #YeahRight

I'll be bombing over the trap on the left and have a Hybo into the hole.

If that. Although it did rain so it might be a little squishy out.

So Ill have 3 wood into the hole. No big deal

Are we playing from whites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how it is over where the course is, but right now in clearwater outside the office it is a beautiful day. Definitely hitting a quick 18 after work.

I am due south of there, and we got some rain today, but nothing that I think will make it at all mushy tomorrow afternoon.

It'll be a great time either way.

If someone were to hit a proto golf ball into a pool, would they need to have the homeowner sign a non-disclosure form?

Asking for a friend.

Back