Rogue Draw VS Big Bertha Fusion Draw Bias

Aussie Dave

Hacker From OZ
Reaction score
Handicap
GA 15
Would anyone know what has more draw bias the Rogue or the Fusion.

Would anyone know what has more draw bias the Rogue or the Fusion.

You talking rogue or rogue draw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You talking rogue or rogue draw?

The Rogue Draw

Rogue Draw VS Big Bertha Fusion Draw Bias

Similar (tad bit more for Rogue Draw) but done a different way. In our THP TV spot with them they touch on internal weighting creating draw in Rogue Draw without much offset. Fusion had a bit more offset.

Similar (tad bit more for Rogue Draw) but done a different way. In our THP TV spot with them they touch on internal weighting creating draw in Rogue Draw without much offset. Fusion had a bit more offset.

Ok thanks for that I hit the Rogue Draw back to back with my Fusion using the same shaft (Hzrdus Yellow) at a demo day recently but couldn’t tell the difference they didn’t have a launch monitor so I was only guessing.

Also would anyone know what the Head weight is of the Rogue Draw

I think the Rogue Draw is kind of a jailbreak version of the Fusion. The Fusion is a good driver but if you are naturally right to left it can become a hook machine.

I think the Rogue Draw is kind of a jailbreak version of the Fusion. The Fusion is a good driver but if you are naturally right to left it can become a hook machine.

Fortunately I am left to right I can’t say that the Rogue felt any better off the face than the Fusion but hard to tell without a launch monitor.

Back