Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

It's 3:45-4:15hr drive for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right there with you buddy. Solid 4 hours for me as well. Coming down late Friday night and will head back Saturday after golf.

Just a reminder that the range time starts at 10:30, and tee times arent until about Noon. Only one person will be taking swipes on the FlightScope at a time, so "warm up time" will be aplenty.

Just a reminder that the range time starts at 10:30, and tee times arent until about Noon. Only one person will be taking swipes on the FlightScope at a time, so "warm up time" will be aplenty.

copy that. not much opportunity to hit golf balls for the next few months for me, so looking to take advantage of the hall pass the wife gave me.

Looks like the front arrived a day early, so sunny and 80* tomorrow. Should be awesome.

Yep, I was suppose to go off at 7:15 might be a bit later (if at all) coming down hard right now. Better today than tomorrow.

Looks like the front arrived a day early, so sunny and 80* tomorrow. Should be awesome.

I was trying to heed 441's no weather talk rule, but I've been doing the happy dance watching the forecast get better and better

I am showing up early to make sure I am not late as I-4 is horrible, plus I want to try out this acre putting green.

MikeDean's motto pays off!!! :rain:

Really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow

I am showing up early to make sure I am not late as I-4 is horrible, plus I want to try out this acre putting green.
Its a pretty good size putting green. Didn't realize it was that big, is that what they advertise? I like chipping on that green since there are a lot of angles, ups and downs from all sides.

Its a pretty good size putting green. Didn't realize it was that big, is that what they advertise? I like chipping on that green since there are a lot of angles, ups and downs from all sides.

Golfnow says it's an acre in their write up on the course

I like it for the same reasons you do, but do wish they had a bunker to practice in. I know the member side does but that doesn't do me much good.

nyfb6p.jpg

we're supposed to go to dinner with friends tonight. these dinners usually devolve into sloppy boozefests. must resist. cannot be hungover.

we're supposed to go to dinner with friends tonight. these dinners usually devolve into sloppy boozefests. must resist. cannot be hungover.

Easy. Follow these steps.
Show up to dinner.
Get seated
Say "Is it really hot in this restaurant"
Stand up
Take your pants off
Sit back down
And continue to ask if everybody is comfy for a long night of drinking

Guarantee a quick evening out.

Easy. Follow these steps.
Show up to dinner.
Get seated
Say "Is it really hot in this restaurant"
Stand up
Take your pants off
Sit back down
And continue to ask if everybody is comfy for a long night of drinking

Guarantee a quick evening out.

i, i don't even... it sounds like you have done this before??? poor gg

haha, I can almost guarantee I'll be hungover tomorrow, going out with my hockey team tonight, so we can be miserable tomorrow, and by miserable, just drink the hangover away early.

Last edited:
i, i don't even... it sounds like you have done this before??? poor gg

I have not, but I have a hunch it will work.
Although, yes, poor GG for a lot of reasons...haha

Stopped for breakfast in Tallahassee. Waffle House, which means I'll be stopping again in about an hour, maybe less.

Stopped for breakfast in Tallahassee. Waffle House, which means I'll be stopping again in about an hour, maybe less.

There is a rest area about 40 minutes east of Tally so you should be OK

WAY TOO MUCH INFO going on in here. I want to hear about driver stats not rest stops!:dohanim:

WAY TOO MUCH INFO going on in here. I want to hear about driver stats not rest stops!:dohanim:
Wait till tomorrow! right now we've got nothing going on

that's a good point. apologies for the derailings. maybe a new thread with review thoughts and flightscope data?

that's a good point. apologies for the derailings. maybe a new thread with review thoughts and flightscope data?

I think we are going to take all data collected and put together an article or thread, but we urge each person there to document and review what they find personally with each of the two drivers tested on the machine in their respective threads.

I think we are going to take all data collected and put together an article or thread, but we urge each person there to document and review what they find personally with each of the two drivers tested on the machine in their respective threads.
As far as the proto balls go, will these be ours to keep after the event? I know we can't post anything until further, but I assume we will need to post reviews on them at some point once we are allowed to do so?

As far as the proto balls go, will these be ours to keep after the event? I know we can't post anything until further, but I assume we will need to post reviews on them at some point once we are allowed to do so?

Of course.
Depending on how many people have left, after the sleeve, they are more than happy to keep them.

Of course.
Depending on how many people have left, after the sleeve, they are more than happy to keep them.
Perfect, my first event like this so I didn't know and wanted to make sure before I get tackled walking out if I still have one:banana:
Thank you

Back