I had a stand bag But I received a Awesome Cobra Cart bag and I will probably never go back.
I Like having the extra room to store stuff I don't need like rain gear.

I have two staff bags in the man cave, that's were I store clubs and shafts I would never use those bags to play. I use my Sun Mountain C130 stand bag for everything else. The C130 is great 14 dividers and a stand but is a very cart friendly bag.

That OGIO contest going on now for the free trip, makes me ponder golf bags : )

Indeed, although I'm always looking!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I bought a staff bag from a THPer and it was super nice but I used it once and never went back. It was huge, heavy, only had 6 dividers (this may be a plus for some, but was a minus for me) and many of the pockets were not accessible while on a cart, either push or riding.

It was tough to fit in my smaller car and I noticed a scuff on it after only using it on the course once. Guessing it was the in and out of the car that did it. But the final thing was... I am not very good and rolling around with a staff bag with all of those negatives made me feel like a poser so I ended up selling it to another THPer who I think uses it as storage for spare clubs. I have gone back to either a stand or cart bag and doubt I will try out the staff bag again.

I bought a staff bag from a THPer and it was super nice but I used it once and never went back. It was huge, heavy, only had 6 dividers (this may be a plus for some, but was a minus for me) and many of the pockets were not accessible while on a cart, either push or riding.

It was tough to fit in my smaller car and I noticed a scuff on it after only using it on the course once. Guessing it was the in and out of the car that did it. But the final thing was... I am not very good and rolling around with a staff bag with all of those negatives made me feel like a poser so I ended up selling it to another THPer who I think uses it as storage for spare clubs. I have gone back to either a stand or cart bag and doubt I will try out the staff bag again.
That's kind of what I was afraid of. I love the looks, just don't know if I can back it up with my ability . Plus I don't want to spend that money to have it sit in my golf locker with old clubs. I have two stand bags sitting there now for that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have never convinced myself of the best way to put a staff bag on a riding cart. So I have one, and I pull it out once or twice a year, but it’ll never be a long term solution for me.

And I’ve grown increasingly aggravated at my stand bag(s) too. I’m leaning towards a sun mountain c130 5-way, since I can’t stand 14-way tops.

Why not get the best of both worlds and get a mini-staff stand bag? These are popular in Japan. I buy from a website called tourspecgolf.com - they have the most amazing section of bags. I bought a Bridgestone mini-staff stand bag...I love it...here are some pics:

IMG_2197.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is another example of a mini-staff stand that I like...it's a Mizuno Japan bag...this bag would last for years, it's also $480....

Back