2016 Hyundai Tournament of Champions Thread (Spoilers)

Just may have convinced me to pick up a firestick tomorrow. Thanks
Just realized the Amazon firestick has the NBC Sports Live Extra app that includes the Golf Channel. Can watch this now without streaming it through the laptop.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I love this course reminds of the courses in Wv, so many uneven lies up and down hill...Also do you guys notice Danny Lee is always lerking around the top 10...He is playing good golf

Just saw some replays of Fowler on course yesterday with those idiotic pants + shoes combo.

I hope he looks back in 10 years with complete and utter embarrassment. Unlucky, but wow they look dumb. I've enjoyed cheering for him over the last year or two, but would enjoy a series of double bogeys while he's rocking that nonsense.

I thought Spieth was going to go nuts again today, but he got rattled on that par 3. 9 iron seems to be letting him down.

Some of these guys are going stupid low.

Just saw some replays of Fowler on course yesterday with those idiotic pants + shoes combo.

I hope he looks back in 10 years with complete and utter embarrassment. Unlucky, but wow they look dumb. I've enjoyed cheering for him over the last year or two, but would enjoy a series of double bogeys while he's rocking that nonsense.

Skinny jeans + high tops = disaster

Let's see if that putt gets Speith rolling. Glad to see Brooks playing well. I think he could have a big year.

The flop shot JS hit on 15 was crazy. When he swung, I thought he was gonna knock it over the green. Great shot. These guys are really good.

Also, 527 yard par 4s makes me cringe. That's way deep.

There's this little thing on that course called elevation change. TV doesn't do that course justice in terms of how steep some of the slopes are out there.

There's this little thing on that course called elevation change. TV doesn't do that course justice in terms of how steep some of the slopes are out there.

It's pretty obvious. Just makes me laugh seeing those numbers.

Spieth is effectively impossible. It's great. Damn near albatrossed the 18th.

I know people get a lot of joy out of tournaments that are won at -1, but this is my kind of golf. Lots of guys absolutely demolishing.

Eagle on 18 the Speith train keeps on rolling

A chance at a new tournament record tomorrow for sure. Wind has been down this week and the course is wet. Makes for low scores.

That was filthy. Almost drops the 3i for albatross.

However, Koepka's 63 is just silly too. Game on tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Man that Jordan kid is good, he continues to amaze for sure!

Doesn't look like Koepka having any transition issues with the Nike's. Spieth is silly good. Misses 7 more greens than day 1 and shoots 1 shot better.

Been a joy to watch Jordan annihilate this course for three days so far. Way more compelling than the tourney usually is.

JS 5 shot lead going into tomorrow.....what a great start to his year. Such a machine out on the course.

I love watching the #1 in the world play like the #1 in the world. Spieth is untouchable right now and I love that he's doing it with a homemade swing and average distance.

Koepka seems to be loving the new clubs too.

Doesn't look like Koepka having any transition issues with the Nike's.

Was thinking the same thing. Although it did look like he was able to keep his Scotty in the bag (or something that looked a lot like it).

Was thinking the same thing. Although it did look like he was able to keep his Scotty in the bag (or something that looked a lot like it).

It was hard to tell what he was rolling

Ya his swing coach just said on golf channel that the Scotty is still in the bag

Looks like scoring is down considerably today.

Wonder if its because Spieth is so far ahead that they're just not in it or the course is playing tougher?

Reed Birdie on 1 and close on 2. That would be a huge start.

Back