The Powerball and Mega Millions Wanna win it thread

I wouldn't quit my job. I'd feel a lot happier when I had a pain in the neck client though, cause I could tell them to piss off real quick haha.

Pay off the house, pay off our parents houses anonymously, invest 90% of it so our family tree is well taken care of, and then I'm probably going to play golf every day and let the real income be able to take care of that fee.

Only real fun purchase I'd have is buying a full bag of XXIO drivers, going over to Mike Dean's house, and setting the bag on fire and seeing what he does

I've always said I'd do that, but isn't there a limit to what you can gift someone? And would that be considered a gift to them?

I've always said I'd do that, but isn't there a limit to what you can gift someone? And would that be considered a gift to them?

Cash, 10k. More than that and there's tax implications.

I'm not sure what happens if someone just says hey I got their mortgage payoff. I'd ask my CPA, and then worry about it from there.

I guess I could just I buy their house from them as a cash offer at their mortgage payoff.

If I won....I'd disappear for a good period of time...that's for sure!

Cash, 10k. More than that and there's tax implications.

I'm not sure what happens if someone just says hey I got their mortgage payoff. I'd ask my CPA, and then worry about it from there.

I guess I could just I buy their house from them as a cash offer at their mortgage payoff.
It's hundreds of millions dollars. Who cares how much it's taxed to hand a few millions to family haha

It's hundreds of millions dollars. Who cares how much it's taxed to hand a few millions to family haha

I think they're the ones who get taxed, but yes I agree

I think they're the ones who get taxed, but yes I agree

From the way I understand it, it's the giver of the money that gets the tax hit, not the receiver.

It's the giver that gets the tax hit. There's LOTS of legal ways to do it without getting taxed though. :)

Oh well in that case, no harm no foul then in giving. I just wanted to avoid them getting hit with any sort of big tax for receiving that much money.

I need to work on winning first, and then immediately never telling anyone ever.

Oh well in that case, no harm no foul then in giving. I just wanted to avoid them getting hit with any sort of big tax for receiving that much money.

I need to work on winning first, and then immediately never telling anyone ever.

I figure the tip off will be me posting every day in the live round thread, on a different course, with fancy PXG clubs and a Scotty Timeless.

If one lives in Kansas, they can win it anonymously. Which is what I would do. I am sure there are other states you can win without making it public, but I don't care since I don't live there!

If I won, we would have some kind of party. Party Planner would be busy! Of course THP HQ would have to approve said party :)

I figure the tip off will be me posting every day in the live round thread, on a different course, with fancy PXG clubs and a Scotty Timeless.
LOL, same here, brother. Or I'd just buy a golf course.

If one lives in Kansas, they can win it anonymously. Which is what I would do. I am sure there are other states you can win without making it public, but I don't care since I don't live there!
Kansas FTW. :D If a Kansan wins and remains anonymous, it was me...oh wait...

LOL, same here, brother. Or I'd just buy a golf course.

Kansas FTW. :D If a Kansan wins and remains anonymous, it was me...oh wait...

Would certainly resolve any unwanted tee time troubles... However finding out how the other half lives by golfing in the middle of the morning during the week sounds pretty awesome to me.

If I won, we would have some kind of party. Party Planner would be busy! Of course THP HQ would have to approve said party :)

I'd like to party with you. Except leave that Jameo crap at home lol.

Well how can I copy your numbers so we have to split the winnings if it hits if you hide them, Daniel?

Buying a few circle T s and Bettinardi and Byron's and lajosis with my winnings

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bought my 2 tickets on my lunch. In it for the win!

invested $10 bucks in my $800 million dollar retirement fund...hope the numbers hit!!!

Picked mine up on the way home from work.

Cashed in some other instant tickets and was getting some new ones out of the vending machine and my son picked a game for me. I didn't want it. He better hope I get my $3 back or else. LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My wife came home with $10 worth of tickets tonight. She promised to buy me my own golf course if she wins!!! Wooohooo!!!

I guess it's worth spending $10 on the way home from work. Sure hope I don't get shot, all of the places that sell Lotto are in "the hood".

If I won I would go ahead and submit my retirement papers, since I could afford to have someone else take care of the "to do" list so I don't have to. Flexibility to play more golf. Speaking of which I would definitely purchase at least a bungalow at The Hideaway. Trips would last a little longer and/or be more frequent. No extravagant purchases or parties. Just remain as low key as we are now.

This is worth a billion dollars Canadian. Wow!

Back