2016 Hyundai Tournament of Champions Thread (Spoilers)

Watched a little of the 1st round last night. Pretty sure i could convince the wife to take a vacation there. She should know the clubs would come along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As beautiful and fun as that golf course is, the rest of the island is as good if not better. I want to go back so badly.

I played here in 2013 on my honeymoon. Such an unreal course!!

I wonder if Fowler is going to wear his 5 lbs ankle weights again today?

Did you guys get the announcer's sound last nite, I could hear the players on the course but not the announcers or when they did the player interviews.

It was nice seeing PReed have that Ryder Cup look in his eyes. This could be an interesting tournament/season if he keeps that going.

Just to make sure im not seeing things...Rickie Fowler is wearing skinny pants with high top shoes? Feel like im looking at a 1980s english punk rock fan.

I like bold fashion in golf, but that may be too much.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

2016 Hyundai Tournament of Champions Thread (Spoilers)

It keeps me reminding me when I was growing up watching WWF and Mr. Perfect was in a golf course telling us all that his perfection moved to golf. He then stood over a 5 foot putt with his pants that were pegged and converse hi tops on and made the putt. That's all I can think of looking at fowler.

Also, I'm enjoying the broadcast team quite a bit. Lots of talk about Spieth's swing, slow motion replays focusing on player's shots, pretty good.

Just realized the Amazon firestick has the NBC Sports Live Extra app that includes the Golf Channel. Can watch this now without streaming it through the laptop.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

36 holes done, Spieth in front by 4 shots after shooting 64 (-9) today. Somebody is going to have to do something special over the weekend because I can't imagine him imploding in the final 36 holes.

Spieth is too nice to walk into the locker room and say, "Who's coming in second place?" but that's about how it feels right now.

What a round he put up today! Really fun to watch.

JM

It's just silly right now for him. Watching the broadcast and hearing them dissect his "chicken wing" on the downswing is crazy talk

Just to make sure im not seeing things...Rickie Fowler is wearing skinny pants with high top shoes? Feel like im looking at a 1980s english punk rock fan.

I like bold fashion in golf, but that may be too much.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Not skinny pants. Joggers so,they are loose fitting with a band at the ankle.

Give me that chicken wing any day of the week if I played like that. If he stays this hot he shouldn't change a thing, ever, lol

These things have probably already been discussed repeatedly, but Spieth is ridiculous and so are Ricky Fowler's high tops. It's cool seeing the young guys dominating. That means there's going to be lots of good golf for the foreseeable future.

Some great golf being played out there today. Spieth is a monster, that 3W he hit with the ball below is feet like that, just wow.

Some great golf being played out there today. Spieth is a monster, that 3W he hit with the ball below is feet like that, just wow.

When they showed it in slow mo I laughed and imagined myself hitting a hosel rocket to the right if faced with the same shot, haha

Back