The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incompetent and lazy coworkers are the rant of my day!
Why would you ever send a shared document, that multiple people are working on, to a client without even opening up the document and looking at it first to make sure it's complete!?! This isn't the first time with this person, and I'm annoyed to the point of shaking. I want to take my ball and go home!

To add to this, I rarely send the actual document to a customer anyway. I usually send a pdf of the document unless I want to give them the ability to update that document. Sometimes it's a contract and you don't want them changing things in it without you knowing!

To add to this, I rarely send the actual document to a customer anyway. I usually send a pdf of the document unless I want to give them the ability to update that document. Sometimes it's a contract and you don't want them changing things in it without you knowing!

To give you a glimpse into my Groundhog Day nightmare; this person has, on multiple occasions, asked me how to save a word document as a pdf. After walking her through it the THIRD time, I've given up. You can't fix stupid.

No jogging, no yoga and no golf for at least a week maybe more. Strained and inflamed back. I got a shot in the hip and 3 scripts. The good news is that is wasn't anything serious. I just need to rest, which isn't something I am use to.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Every year around this time I question why I still live in Michigan. Work is painfully slow Jan/Feb and the weather is awful and people seem to be miserable in general. Seasonal depression is real.

Why can't people just agree to disagree? Why does someone always have to be right? Some people (including mods and staff writers) just need learn to let it go. It's not the end of the world if someone disagrees with you. Happens everyday. I know winter is here for some and that means no outside golf (besides sim golf) and that can drive people crazy but can't we just agree to disagree and move on? Really derails some threads.

Why can't people just agree to disagree? Why does someone always have to be right? Some people (including mods and staff writers) just need learn to let it go. It's not the end of the world if someone disagrees with you. Happens everyday. I know winter is here for some and that means no outside golf (besides sim golf) and that can drive people crazy but can't we just agree to disagree and move on? Really derails some threads.
It's a two way street.

Same here. I just had to have a talk with one of our new sales reps because he continues to send the Word doc instead of a pdf. Last thing I need is someone changing the pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... Silly me for taking PTO. The engineering team decided not to give me RCA or a good solution for most of my reported issues.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

And here we go again. I asked to take off Thursday to head to Seemore for the putter fitting and I get pushback. Unfreaking believable. Working the weekend once again was not enough. O yea, I only have 6.5 week of vacation right now.

Oof. Good luck getting the issues resolved. :/
And here we go again. I asked to take off Thursday to head to Seemore for the putter fitting and I get pushback. Unfreaking believable. Working the weekend once again was not enough. O yea, I only have 6.5 week of vacation right now.

Actually my rant is from yesterday (just didn't have access to a 'puter)

It was 60 degrees and the Greens were closed (temporary greens only) at Waynesboro, CC. No GOLF:arrogant:

Bob (Diveguy)

I don't know what's worse - webinars or conference calls.

WebExes. The worst combination of both. :bulgy-eyes:
I don't know what's worse - webinars or conference calls.

WebExes. The worst combination of both. :bulgy-eyes:

Haha. Tapatalk notified me of russtopher's rant during a gotomeeting. I was thinking your exact same sentiment at that very moment.

Haha. Tapatalk notified me of russtopher's rant during a gotomeeting. I was thinking your exact same sentiment at that very moment.

The only good side to them is that I can usually close my door and make some swings with the old 8i I keep stashed in the corner. Well, usually anyways. Not today.

Webex plus mute button equals putting practice. Unless I actually have to pay attention. I hate meetings like that.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Just got word that a guy who I played softball with for years was diagnosed with ALS this last week.

I haven't talked to him in a while but last time I saw him he was in great shape and healthy from everything I knew. I don't know enough about ALS but it's just sad how quick things change like that. He has 4 kids he'll leave behind

When a customer brings a baby into the dealership and the lady salesperson talks in a whiney voice to great said baby. I'm all for babies but that voice the saleslady makes is just spin penetrating, I want to choke her when she does it. The least she could do is do it a normal volume not at the top of her lungs.

Webex plus mute button equals putting practice. Unless I actually have to pay attention. I hate meetings like that.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I know this routine all to well. I have lots of meetings where paying attention isn't a requirement so it's on speaker with mute

Another 1-3 inches of snow tonight thru the morning commute. I know we've been lucky this winter but every single 2 hour drive in the snow makes me want to find a job down south more and more. I've already started hinting at my parents about it. I just can't stand it anymore.

Another 1-3 inches of snow tonight thru the morning commute. I know we've been lucky this winter but every single 2 hour drive in the snow makes me want to find a job down south more and more. I've already started hinting at my parents about it. I just can't stand it anymore.

My wife and I both hate the cold. Why are we still living in the Midwest?

My wife and I both hate the cold. Why are we still living in the Midwest?

I'm here for two reasons.
1. My job
2. I would struggle with moving my kids away from their grandparents

I'm here for two reasons.
1. My job
2. I would struggle with moving my kids away from their grandparents

Family is the big one although mine annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back