What Club Brand are You Most Reluctant to Use or Try?

Ill try anything but I'll admit I'm not necessarily the most interested in Mizuno, not sure why.

Bombtech, 2yr old tech, and I don't want to have to buy it in order to try it. That and since it isn't adjustable it would be a pain to have it constantly reshafted to find the right blend. Assuming I don't like it, I'd have to make a trip to the post office

Of the majors oems, none.

For me it would be Ping...maybe followed by Nike. Ping just because I have never had any success with their stuff (though they make high quality stuff). Nike I guess because they weren't a player when I was growing up and it seems like they just throw tons of money at the hot player. It's worked for them, but just never impressed me. As far as I know they make fine equipment...I've never hit it.

Nike and Callaway. Although Id definitely play them if they tested out above other models.

What Club Brand are You Most Reluctant to Use or Try?

None after THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will try anything! I love options.

I will try anything with an open .mind if it works for me i don't care what brand it is

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I will try anything with an open .mind if it works for me i don't care what brand it is

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
That what I like. Whatever works best.

None to try.....as bad as it sounds I'm still hesitant to own Wilson. I absolutely hate that old school logo of theirs. I've seen it in WITB signatures and simply don't like it at all. Nothing to do with the performance of the product whatsoever.

I dont think there is a single club company out there I would not give a chance or play their clubs. I admit I would be hesitant with a few but I would play anything as long as it suits my eye and is par or better than what its replacing.

With that being said cobra and wilson are the 2 that im least fond of. Cobra is way to flashy for me. As for wilson I associate them with the Wal Mart clubs you bought as a beginner and see them as sub par. I know they are not sub par and make superb top notch clubs but for some reason I cant break that perception. I gamed a Wilson 3 wood and it was solid but it just didnt make me tingle all over so I scrapped it.

any ways thats my 0.02 cents

Ping woods/hybrids/drivers.

This may surprise some but for me. It's Scotty Cameron, I've never owned one and maybe only tried one once.

For me personally, for the price, it just doesn't offer enough of an advantage over several other putter lines, that I do very well with.

I'm not against trying them out but last on my list is Ping drivers. I've tried a handful on indoor monitors and haven't been a fan. Never swung a Wilson club, none have ever been available to me and the only thing I've ever hit from Cleveland is the RTX 2.0 wedges and the smartsole wedges, really enjoy both.

I try just about every club I can hit, I'm not a fan of Callaway and would struggle bagging them.

Taylor Made for me is number 1 on the "not a chance list". Can't say for sure why, but their clubs just don't catch my eye. They just look to me like they should be sold at Walmart. Nike would be number 2. Don't care much for their clothes/shoes etc. and the clubs are not the exception.

Of the big dogs here in America, I'm not opposed to trying any of them. And I'm not opposed to playing anything if it fits my needs and performance desires.

Taylormade and Ping.

I wrote off Taylormade due to tiresome marketing, awful reviews, and ugly clubs. Once I gave them a try I did bag a club after all.

When it comes to PING I have no reason at all not to try or buy but when I think back on my ho-ing and demo-ing I just never seem to reach for the PING rack. THey don't pull me in or call out to me.

Before spending time here, I never would have hit Ping or Cobra clubs but now they are in my bag. I have learned to be more open minded and play what is best for my game. Trying all options is part of the fun for me.

I will try and test anything I can get my hands on but since I don't like the look of satin or matte finished clubs so that takes away a lot of options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing out there that I would not give a try.

I'm probably going to get roasted for this, but I'm not willing to give anything Taylor Made a try.

A closed mind usually only burns the one with the closed mind, so I do realize I'm probably only limiting myself.

This may surprise some but for me. It's Scotty Cameron, I've never owned one and maybe only tried one once.

For me personally, for the price, it just doesn't offer enough of an advantage over several other putter lines, that I do very well with.
Im with you on that as well.

I actually bought one this past summer, but couldn't get past a particular thought:

When I played hockey there would always be 1 or 2 guys trying out that had the latest and greatest equipment, but then when they hit the ice, they couldn't play worth a dime.

when I played my Scotty, I felt like that guy.

I returned it after a month and went back to my old putter.

Adams. Their clubs just don't seems to mesh with me and that makes me hesitant going forward.

Back