Brand Loyalty - How many brands in your bag?

I am hoping to finalise a couple of things in my bag over the next few months, but my bag as it stands is -

Driver - Cleveland
Fairways - Taylormade
Irons - Srixon
Wedges - Cleveland
Putter - Taylormade
Balls - Callaway / Bridgestone

Currently trialling a Callaway driver but wanting to arrange a fitting to find the club that works best for me, so the Cleveland hasn't been in the bag for a few months now
Balls will most likely be changing to Callaway after the announcement that Bridgestone are pulling out of the UK

ALL TITLEIST! Driver all the way to the Scotty Cameron putter, Titleist Ball & FootJoy glove. If I could get Tees that said Titleist on them, I would use them too!

Titliest driver, 3W & hybrid
Callaway irons
Vokey wedges
Seemore, Scotty or Low Tide putter
Bridgestone or Titliest balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra = Bag, Driver - PW
Cleveland = GW -LW
Cure = Putter
Puma = Clothes/Shoes
Balls = #imawhore

Pretty much all Callaway in the bag, and I suspect that will stay for a while.

Contrary to most of my signature I'm not brand loyal to anything. I just like my clubs to match for some weird reason. There are a good amount of brands out there right now that I would game in a second. I could easily use a full bag from Ping, Callaway, Titleist, Nike, Bridgestone, Taylormade, or Cleveland/Srixon with absolutely no issue. I actually was about to have my bag completely built with Callaway/Odyssey but turned to the Taylormade RSi2's instead. Already had the hybrid, but that moved me to find matching 3 wood and driver.

Funny seeing this. At that point in time my bag was almost exclusively taylormade. Now I don't have a single taylormade club and depending on what putter I put in the rotation have either 4 or 5 brands. I still love a full matching bag, but it's not how this year went haha

I have three bands per my sig, however I suspect that will change in 11 months.

I'm a pretty mixed bag right now, but next year may be mostly Cobra. Their new King lineup just seems to be performing well for me in both the irons and the woods.

It doesn't hurt that they'd look great in my black and orange Ogio bag either.

Been a Callaway Golf company man for a number of years, and plan to stay that way for the foreseeable future.

Driver/irons/Wedges/Putter: Ping
3W: Callaway
Hybrid/Bag: Nike
Hybrid: Warrior
Ball:Titleist

ive got five different brands that make up my bag

I have 2 brands in my bag. I have all Bridgestone Clubs and a SeeMore putter. I use to game all Taylormade till this forum opened my eyes. Although I have never gamed any Callaway club for more than 1 tryout swing.

Well, you can click on my WITB and see pretty much where I stand right now. Using either a Chrome Soft or Supersoft, too. Even my glove is Cally. My shoes are either Adidas or Ashworth, though.

Driver - Cobra
3 wood - Callaway
Hybrid - Taylormade
Irons - Callaway
Wedges - Cleveland
Putter - Rife
Balls - Titleist
Shoes - True Linkswear
Bag - Sun Mountain

Wilson bag
Taylormade driver
Callaway 3 wood
Callaway hybrid or
Adams Hybrid
Adams irons
Cleveland wedges
Odyssey putter
Taylormade or callaway ball

So a few!!

I have no real brand loyalty. IO have brands that I will look at first but in the end its all about finding what works. For example I would have never really given Mizunos a chance because of price and wasn't a huge fan of some of the looks, but after demoing them, and the irons and hybrids working so well for me I found a set. And this was at a point where all I lusted after in irons was cobras. See my signature and you will be able to tell I don't really have a brand loyalty.

5 different club brands: Adams, Cleveland, Nike, Macgregor and Odyssey.

2 different ball brands: MaxFli or Wilson

Not partial to brand or price.

Brand Loyalty - How many brands in your bag?

I'm not being paid to use one company's product so I game what feels comfortable to me.

Current bag is:
Adams 3w, hybrid
Mizuno irons and wedges
Rife putter

Previous/back up bag:
Callaway 3w, 5w, irons
Adams hybrid
Cleveland wedges
Scotty Cameron putter

Last edited:
In my bag currently are Ping, Nickent, Adams, Cleveland, Taylormade, and Wilson/Staff. Balls by Bridgestone.

My bag contains Ping (1), Adams (2), and Wilson Staff (11). Balls by W/S.

Boy what a difference a few months and an awesome THP event make.

Besides the brands in my signature, my bag is Ogio, glove is FJ, shoes are either FJ or Adidas, towels are Ogio or Club Glove...

As of right now I have a loyalty to Bridgestone for two reasons. 1. For there amazing support of this great forum and Legacy. 2. For making equipment that just plains out performs. I love the brand and how it operates. They aren't just putting a fresh coat of paint on a product and calling it new.

I have three different club companies currently in the bag. That number can fluctuate as high as seven at any given time. I will game anything that works for my game and right now that is largely Wilson, Callaway, and seemore. I think Cleveland wedges might come back into the bag but the wedges are being tested and compared currently.

Two. Callaway and Titliest ( Scotty)

As of right now I have a loyalty to Bridgestone for two reasons. 1. For there amazing support of this great forum and Legacy. 2. For making equipment that just plains out performs. I love the brand and how it operates. They aren't just putting a fresh coat of paint on a product and calling it new.

You left out "I got them for free".

You left out "I got them for free".

Getting them for free means nothing. Look at half the bags from that event and look at how much they changed

Getting them for free means nothing. Look at half the bags from that event and look at how much they changed

It was meant to be tongue and cheek. No need to state the obvious all the time. (Looks at Philly's wittb). :banana:

Back