I Heart Golf Equipment

It’s absolutely contagious, as anyone that’s spent any time with you knows. Thank you for cultivating that passion into THP!

I know, right? Shiny and new is always better. Kidding aside, its kinda true, right?

I know some people roll their eyes and you hear "it's the indian, not the arrow" all the time. But that doesn't mean you can't get a ton out of testing equipment and finding what you like. I'm with you, equipment is a ton of fun, and I appreciate the backstage pass into it that we're given here. I've learned a ton, and completely changed my thinking on a number of equipment-based things from experiences here.

I know some people roll their eyes and you hear "it's the indian, not the arrow" all the time. But that doesn't mean you can't get a ton out of testing equipment and finding what you like. I'm with you, equipment is a ton of fun, and I appreciate the backstage pass into it that we're given here. I've learned a ton, and completely changed my thinking on a number of equipment-based things from experiences here.

Im sure a large part is, honestly. But its like looking at it like this. I cant drive a Ferrari as well as Jimmy Johnson, but I would still want to drive it over a pinto : )

Im sure a large part is, honestly. But its like looking at it like this. I cant drive a Ferrari as well as Jimmy Johnson, but I would still want to drive it over a pinto : )

I find it that freeing when it comes to equipment. I know it's my swing that's going to get me there, so if I get the opportunity to test something new out, I'm not antsy that it's going to kill my score. I've put up similar scores with VERY different equipment this year, including a 12 year old mixed set in Africa (I will say equipment has come a LONG way in 12 years) and the full Beres set.

Love me all the fun threads, gadgets, sticks, nature, food, etc. of this great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I heart the OEMs and companies that are so willing to give us experiences like the THP championship, ultimate weekends, and ultimate Titleist testing.

Pretty fun to see all the new equipment. I walk through the PGA store and think that I need this club...until I walk down the next aisle. There is no company that isn’t make solid equipment. I love it!

I also love golf equipment. I have no loyalty to any one company. If it looks good, and I think I can game it, more than likely I will buy it.

Golf gear is fun, for sure.

Hard to believe there is more but I'm willing to take it!!! Thanks for all the effort!!

I think this website has given us all the bug for loving and wanting new equipment. If it was not for my wife I would have the newest and shiniest all the time, I would probably be behind on the mortgage though, so maybe it is good to have the wife around... I love this site and each review is always sparking my interest in some new brand or technology.

I think this website has given us all the bug for loving and wanting new equipment. If it was not for my wife I would have the newest and shiniest all the time, I would probably be behind on the mortgage though, so maybe it is good to have the wife around... I love this site and each review is always sparking my interest in some new brand or technology.
Ditto

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you. We try. We will never please everybody, but will always try to create some fun things that cant be found anywhere else for our AC members and those that enjoy following along.

I heart golf equipment too.....and I heart THP

You do what you love, and love what you do.. clearly shows in everything you do and set up for this community!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back