Odyssey Putters Thread

We can make bunk beds!

b3ad36176d4c001513b17fafa379dfef.jpg

Get out of here Kang.

I'd probably take the black series tour designs over that one. Something about that tungsten backweighting makes me happy.
Get with the times dan! We like limited stuffs lol
Sweet baby Jesus where is that??!!?? (Probably costs too much)
Where all the unicorns live apparently lol. You can join the daily search

Probably. Heh. Undoubtedly.
Alez_367's eleanor is the #1 version of that with no sight line or dot. That particular putter sold for 500. My mystery #7 was 450 I believe. I have yet to see the 330m version anywhere for sale. #unicorn

Alez_367's eleanor is the #1 version of that with no sight line or dot. That particular putter sold for 500. My mystery #7 was 450 I believe. I have yet to see the 330m version anywhere for sale. #unicorn
I need more #7s in my life.

I really do.

You should join me in the #7 collecting :)
I have a sweet collection of 2, right now.

Funny though, I have probably owned more than 10 at one point or another.

None near as fancy as yours though, sir.

I want it. I want it yesterday.
I believe the pre-release name for that design was "The James".

That is sooooooo up your alley.

Kang doesn't play fair

Lol something like that
Just need someone to agree to halfsies with me. I'll take custody during winter months, they can have it during summer months.

So I saw the mystery 330m WAS on the bay listed for 399 and unsold. Search for item# 391306696751. Good condition but missing the mystery headcover

Just need someone to agree to halfsies with me. I'll take custody during winter months, they can have it during summer months.

Hmmmm I like the potential here.

So you saying you want to time share my 7s??? Hahaha

Back