Is HL Sports a relatively new brand?

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I picked up one its shirts at a pro shop over the weekend. It feels and fits great. The material has a nice feel. It seems like a hybrid of double mercerized cotton and the newer materials.

Since I haven't been able to find out much about the brand online, I've assumed it was a pro shop only type brand.

I picked up one its shirts at a pro shop over the weekend. It feels and fits great. The material has a nice feel. It seems like a hybrid of double mercerized cotton and the newer materials.

Since I haven't been able to find out much about the brand online, I've assumed it was a pro shop only type brand.

Is it H&L? If so, I thought that was one of the brands that people get embroidered with local teams and such.
If its HL Sport that is a new brand that launched at PGA Show. You kind of nailed it. Cross between cotton and tech materials.

Is it H&L? If so, I thought that was one of the brands that people get embroidered with local teams and such.
If its HL Sport that is a new brand that launched at PGA Show. You kind of nailed it. Cross between cotton and tech materials.

It is HL Sports by Horn Legend.

+1
a.png

I love the shirt. The material is great. The shirt I bought has a herringbone pattern. The fit is good. I get XLs in most brands and like a shirt with a little extra room. It's bigger through the body than my one Matte Gray but not as big as the FJ or Cutter & Buck shirts I have. The fit is probably closest to the performance stretch type Peter Millars or Polos I have. The only thing I would say is a drawback is the location of buttons on the placket. The next to top button is a bit higher than I like but that is nit picking a bit.

Back