Odyssey Covers Thread

A lot of Odyssey cover collectors on THP, and this thread will serve as host for that.

b789cb59ba024035821cca0f4c2ad738.jpg

To see the regular Odyssey Putters thread, go here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?39218-Odyssey-Putters-Thread

Hey JB,

Any chance to see this beauty back in the store?!

Thanks guys. Any other mallet putter headcover coming this year?

Thanks guys. Any other mallet putter headcover coming this year?

No scheduled new headcovers this year THP wise as far as I know, but getting into #TheGrandaddy just might net another!

So freaking tempting

Mallet, gosh darn it.

Taylor, grab that sucker!

Sorry fellas

This was out there yesterday when I was first alerted it was posted. I was tempted to buy it, but pulled the trigger on a blade cover so that ate into the Odyssey swag fund.

I figured a THP'er would snag it

Added this one today to the collection. Looks even better in person.

d76dfb85c28d80150cdc290daa74fcce.jpg

Should go well with the #7 that is coming.

Added this one today to the collection. Looks even better in person.

d76dfb85c28d80150cdc290daa74fcce.jpg

Should go well with the #7 that is coming.

That one is at the top of my list to acquire. Nice find

That one is at the top of my list to acquire. Nice find
Thanks! It has been one I have wanted and got pretty lucky by finding it locally.

Yeah that N3J was there a while. I made offers but we couldn't agree on anything.

This is a bad thread. A very bad thread.

I bit the bullet last night and ordered the Buckets putter cover last night. I know that it isn't near as limited as some of the others in this thread, but I liked it and figured if I was going to try and collect them then I had to stop somewhere.

Question for those that collect the covers: Do you ever take them to the course or do you just display them?

I play mine....kinda rotate them through so as none of them get worn out.

I saw one of those the other day and I thought it might have been a fake.....I didn't even know they were doing an updated model

Well at least that gives so of us a better chance to land a N3J cover

I know it's not rare or anything, but I added one of these to my collection today

odyssey-golf-swirl-mallet-putter-headcover-[2]-10438-p.jpg

Nice Tim!

My buddy OITW is helping me add another to my collection, and it makes my heart happy.

I wish their mallet covers were velcro. Even the stock Works cover magnet is crazy strong and still falls off my putter

I wish their mallet covers were velcro. Even the stock Works cover magnet is crazy strong and still falls off my putter
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I've never had a magnetic head cover fail. Hate Velcro with a passion

It's why I don't play my MXM #7 very often. Afraid of losing the damn thing. So many times I go to pull a club and I see the flap hanging and the cover just holding on.

I've never had a magnetic head cover fail. Hate Velcro with a passion

The magnet blade covers I have don't fall off. It's the mallet. And maybe it's just something with the #7 but it happens alllll the time for me

The magnet blade covers I have don't fall off. It's the mallet. And maybe it's just something with the #7 but it happens alllll the time for me
The pre release putter cover won't stay on. I've always had issues with the vlines I have reviewed as well as my 777. Its why I use the thp mallet cover exclusively, well, one of the reasons.

Velcro doesn't fail, plus, contrary to fears out there it doesn't scratch putters.

I'm about to take a video to show how easily they fall off

I've never lost a magnetic cover, either. Much prefer the magnet to velcro.

Back