Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing in my group today and nearly seeing a 59 shot.

Yesterday I signed the papers to secure a 1 bedroom in my building. My girlfriend and I have been looking at many apartments stuck on one in my building. Top floor,huge living space a little pricey but location is key for both of us.We have a building patio which I used many many times last summer with bbq's which will be in good use in a couple of months. Along with all these fine things the extra room is great to have expecially in my area. Feeling so excited and happy for the future.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Birthday is Monday and I get home today around 12:30 and she tells me that my mom is watching the little one for the day and night. We hop in the car and she puts the navigation on and we are headed to VA Beach, which is about 2 hours away... I have no freaking idea, but I love surprises!!!

Birthday is Monday and I get home today around 12:30 and she tells me that my mom is watching the little one for the day and night. We hop in the car and she puts the navigation on and we are headed to VA Beach, which is about 2 hours away... I have no freaking idea, but I love surprises!!!

Enjoy the weekend

Gotta love that! Have fun! You kids don't get TOOOO crazy now!

She wins!!!!

That line....yowzers.

My HHJJ is a PM I got today that blew me away, I'm a very lucky dude with great friends. More to be revealed in due time.

65970a593197672f2b4a2b56825c1341.jpg

8ab91aee64ef0528af364e7a98f293e9.jpg

This makes my heart so full. ?

The Happy Thread

I am uber happy. The team I coach won their game today, in my absence. I had a great day on the course with my best friend - incredible weather, no back pain and I hit a ton of solid shots (a million times better than yesterday).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive had multiple compliments on the 1/4 zip tonight

Awesome race this morning, got home and cleaned up, loaded the minions in the car and now we are heading to the circus in Tampa. One of my favorite things to do with the little guys

Awesome race this morning, got home and cleaned up, loaded the minions in the car and now we are heading to the circus in Tampa. One of my favorite things to do with the little guys
I drove by the arena this morning and wondered what the heck was going on at 10am now it's makes sense

I drove by the arena this morning and wondered what the heck was going on at 10am now it's makes sense

Yep. They are getting ready for me.

So I have a package arriving from a fellow THPer (will remain unnamed for the time being) that I am REALLY excited about. I will update tomorrow night when it comes and and get a chance to take some pictures!

So I have a package arriving from a fellow THPer (will remain unnamed for the time being) that I am REALLY excited about. I will update tomorrow night when it comes and and get a chance to take some pictures!
Impressive teaser.

One week of college down! Only 7 more to go and I'll have two more classes in the books!

I'm having a fantastic trip working on my game, great peeps even though not thpers, and I'm hitting the ball really well

I'm having a fantastic trip working on my game, great peeps even though not thpers, and I'm hitting the ball really well
Thats good dude. ...and its not ohio!

Glad you're having fun buddy - You're missing ice and/or misery.

Not sure if this is where to post it,but I'm happy.After a night of 45 mins of shanks in my garage net,one quick call to the pro worked it out.According to him the shank is from releasing the toe of the club over.Went out in garage and hit everything with a wide open face of the club.Amazingly I was hitting in the middle of the net again.I just can't grasp how a wide open face hits the ball straight for me.Im super happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back