Worst Products Thread

Worst Products Thread

6cc2fe807fcd71276553bdebfc945ec0.jpg

"You'll love my nuts!"

Despite the crazy guy, is the Slap Chop a bad product? Honest question.
I know choppers like that are crazy popular and work pretty well.

Slapchop is a good one in my book, it's just the nut job in the commercial. Dude got arrested few years back

It is awesome. I own one

We used them at my restaurant all the time...and they broke all the time. We must have gone through 20 before giving up. They probably hold up really well for home use but didn't stand a chance with heavy, everyday use

When they were new, they were amazing and quick!

Not lying, when I read the thread title the very first thing that popped into my head was the Flowbee!

I know a guy who knew the inventor of this. Said he made a ton of money with it.

hater, just a pure hater, my royal blue snuggie keeps me and my dogs warm while watching tv
I've got a pink one and love it. It's a long story involving my Grandmother but I knocked them for the longest time but love mine.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

We don't have the exact slap chop but something similar and it works damn well actually haha. Not bad imo

wbod_0.19FE.jpg

4902b7bd28c8047062dd5bd55e87a747.jpg

It had to be posted.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

hater, just a pure hater, my royal blue snuggie keeps me and my dogs warm while watching tv

They just look ridiculous. Why can't you just use a blanket? lol

Have man's best friend clean up around the house?

petsweep2.jpg

I have that. It's a gag gift. An empty box with various pet attachments depicted on it. The back side of the box has a picture of doggie paw snow plows so your pet can clear the driveway. My daughter has an odd sense of humor like me and bought me that for Christmas last year and filled it with golf balls. I laughed my tail off when I unwrapped it.

Back