XXIO Prime Driver

There are a whole lot of THPers that fell in love with this today.

This driver is 20-30yds longer and dead straight for me. Looking to see what I can sell so I can buy this driver. Really it is THAT good! I have found THE DRIVER. Now just figuring out how to get it...

The looks is like no other also. If you get your kicks from having something different and getting questions from your gear. This may be worth it just for that, after you tee off it signs the check for you!

this is a family friendly website, so the words that came out of people's mouths aren't printable here. this thing is incredible. it's actually worth the money and I can't believe I'm saying that. a lot of guys with different swing speeds, different misses, different launch angles, etc all hit this and everyone hit bombs. really unbelievable how good it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will be saying expletives after hitting this, guaranteed. A Monk would curse after hitting this driver.

It felt so whippy, I thought the SR was for senior flex. I was afraid to swing it full and straight topped the ball. Mike assured me it was ok, so I put a real, albeit easy, swing on it. It was good. Slight fade with good distance. Some real time with it on the range could be bad for the wallet.

SR is regular flex then and felt whippy? Do you think the senior shaft would be too whippy with an 80mph swingspeed?

Beags did a great job of explaining it, but the loose feeling is by design, so you'd get your normal flex I suppose.

SR is regular flex then and felt whippy? Do you think the senior shaft would be too whippy with an 80mph swingspeed?
What is your swing speed?

This would be right up your ally, like the CG Black...but even more awesome.

I normally hit a Stiff. It seems like a ladys flex but it just works! When you swing it just feels so natural and sooooo good.

The SR is stiff regular, I have it in my XXIO 8, it feels whippy if you move it about, however it does not feel whippy in the swing. It just works. I normally play regular or senior flex in a driver and soft regular in my ping irons. I have a driver swing speed around 75-80 and the SR flex is ideal for me. I would stick to regular or SR flex

It is a stiff/regular, which is right on the border. They make a regular as well.

How does driver compare to new xxio 9 driver ( non prime )

Its a different driver really. Obviously the first one is it looks completely different. But at impact the sound and feel is different as well. This one is slightly more metallic and explosive sounding. I found the ball flight similar.

I'm going to have to give this driver a few swings at the THP Kickoff Classic. Sounds like it would be right up my alley.

The XXIO web site says Carl's Golfland is a dealer. Going to look for this next week.

I hit 4 or 5 balls with this driver yesterday on the range. Ultra smooth is an understatement. Feels very light and whippy when you pick it up but the club feels stable and substantial throughout the swing. Definitely no issues launching the ball with this driver.

I'm going to have to give this driver a few swings at the THP Kickoff Classic. Sounds like it would be right up my alley.
Hearing how much is liked, makes you want to see what all the hype is about for sure.

Hearing how much is liked, makes you want to see what all the hype is about for sure.
With my shower swing speed should be a real nice fit!

With my shower swing speed should be a real nice fit!

This is what i am thinking for me as well Barry. Every little bit helps for sure. Just need to decide which organs to sell to buy one. :act-up:

JM

This club cannot be hyped enough, I was amazed and only took one swing. I would loved to have hit it on the LM to see what the numbers are compared to the XR16.

This club cannot be hyped enough, I was amazed and only took one swing. I would loved to have hit it on the LM to see what the numbers are compared to the XR16.

Next time I see you Jim, I will bring both and we can check it out.

Thanks JB, I appreciate the offer and I am about 35 minutes East of you. Maybe I should issue a callout and get my butt kicked :arrogant: Seeing as how I decided to try the 816 DBD and the APEX pros, my handicap is moving back up the scale nicely.

Next time I see you Jim, I will bring both and we can check it out.

If I make it to a THP event this year, I definitely want to hit this mythical beast.

JB, just in case a friend of mine needs to know when shopping what loft is Mr. 441's Driver?

Thanks JB, I appreciate the offer and I am about 35 minutes East of you. Maybe I should issue a callout and get my butt kicked :arrogant: Seeing as how I decided to try the 816 DBD and the APEX pros, my handicap is moving back up the scale nicely.

If you haven't played with JB then you are missing out, especially living so close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB, just in case a friend of mine needs to know when shopping what loft is Mr. 441's Driver?
10.5 for ur friend of course

Any idea if the Fairway woods are as user friendly? A bag full of these beauties would make Parson's blush

Any idea if the Fairway woods are as user friendly? A bag full of these beauties would make Parson's blush

I have never tried the fairway wood from the Prime line. Tested the irons many times and love them.

Back