Serial Number on Taylormade 2017 M2 irons

robertoaste

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello,

I bought a used set of M2 2017 irons on ebay, now im having some issues with the irons separation of the ferruler, some iron faces are dented etc.

I wanted to find the serial number of the iron set but i just cant find it and im starting to think i got scamed and bought fake M2

Does anyone knows or can send me a photo of exactly where to find the serial number on my 2017 M2 irons?

Thanks.

Hello,

I bought a used set of M2 2017 irons on ebay, now im having some issues with the irons separation of the ferruler, some iron faces are dented etc.

I wanted to find the serial number of the iron set but i just cant find it and im starting to think i got scamed and bought fake M2

Does anyone knows or can send me a photo of exactly where to find the serial number on my 2017 M2 irons?

Thanks.

Authentic Taylormade irons have the serial number on the hosel of the 5 or 7 iron, depending on the set.

thanks for the answer.

I see in taylormade website the same answer, but i try to find it on those irons and i cant find it. I dont know now if im shortsighted or stupid

The hosel has plenty of space for a small serial number

does someone have a foto of how it should apear?

thanks for the answer.

I see in taylormade website the same answer, but i try to find it on those irons and i cant find it. I dont know now if im shortsighted or stupid

The hosel has plenty of space for a small serial number

does someone have a foto of how it should apear?

Best example I could find online. Point the head away from you and it should go from head to ferrule.

Counterfeit-SpeedBlade-3.jpg

thanks again for the fast answer.

Those photos are not from M2 irons, i would like to know for the M2 irons because they might not be on the same spot as the ones on your photo because the hosel are diferent "dented"

Thanks.

thanks again for the fast answer.

Those photos are not from M2 irons, i would like to know for the M2 irons because they might not be on the same spot as the ones on your photo because the hosel are diferent "dented"

Thanks.

It will be in the same place if there is a serial number on the clubs (5 or 7 iron only), it should not vary in location between different models. You could always contact Taylormade CS as well, they might be able to help more with their expertise.

Best of luck and welcome to THP.

Back