The Breakfast Burrito

I'm pretty lucky as my mother in law who lives with us is from Guadalajara. Let's just say my breakfast burritos have homemade spicy refried beans and homemade chile always. Surprisingly soyrizo tastes just like chorizo so we use that here at the Marek residence.

My breakfast burritos are:

Scrambled eggs
small cut potatoes
bacon
spicy refried beans
chile
avocado

wrapped in a flour tortilla

Canadan, did you make your breakfast burrito this morning?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Wow delayed response.

No, I still haven't gone to the grocery hahaha! Will be making the trip tomorrow, and seeing if I can make something happen. Should be entertaining.

Wow delayed response.

No, I still haven't gone to the grocery hahaha! Will be making the trip tomorrow, and seeing if I can make something happen. Should be entertaining.

Come on dude

You shall make time Daniel

I've got no choice. I need the caffeines and it's probably going to be 30 degrees here tomorrow.

Saved the terrible shopping for Sunday... Maybe I'll go right now.. hmmmm

I've got no choice. I need the caffeines and it's probably going to be 30 degrees here tomorrow.

Saved the terrible shopping for Sunday... Maybe I'll go right now.. hmmmm

Late night breakfast burrito. My mouth is watering

I would never have thought to put refried beans in a breakfast burrito before people in here said it. That doesn't sound appealing to me at all.

Homemade tortillas sound incredible, but where does one acquire those in Ohio?

The best part about a breakfast burrito to me, is that you can do just about anything with it to make a different style. To me there are 4 things a breakfast burrito needs:

Eggs
Choice of meat
Cheese
Salsa

Other than that you can add different stuff to make any style you want. Love me a good breakfast burrito!

If any of you ever come down to the Malibu area, I am treating you to a Lily's burrito. Voted top 10 best burritos after a surf session by surfer magazine, but my favorite is hands down the breakfast burrito, even though its so simple. Eggs, beans, bacon(I usually go ham) and cheese. But the kicker is this delicious homemade hot sauce that has this certain flavor, its so good and so hard to explain. You just have to try it.

Made some salsa to go with some breakfast tacos I am making for dinner.
44b7487419c0299709f717aadb06fdf6.jpg
9c3d665a9a06332ccb95af8d86db143d.jpg

My wife makes some great homemade salsa, we try and include it in a bunch of different dishes, never thought of breakfast burritos, will have to remedy that shortly!

My wife makes some great homemade salsa, we try and include it in a bunch of different dishes, never thought of breakfast burritos, will have to remedy that shortly!
Dude, you're missing out!

Had a breakfast burrito for brunch today. Eggs, Canadian bacon, green peppers, onions, salsa, and I believe either mozzarella or provolone. It was delicious.

Back