Odyssey Putters Thread

I think I know something that you will REALLY want soon.
There should be some news about that particular something soon right?

End of the month is the official timeline.
I like when companies wait to drop stuff like that until closer to the PGA show. I feel like instead of early January releases they should wait till the show

Shipping notifications changed and says I should have my putter by tomorrow. Nice! Just in time for the 3 inches of snow so it'll be some indoor putting along with the Works 7. I love that insert and may end up adding more head shapes to the collection

Shipping notifications changed and says I should have my putter by tomorrow. Nice! Just in time for the 3 inches of snow so it'll be some indoor putting along with the Works 7. I love that insert and may end up adding more head shapes to the collection

Time to talk KV into a putting green in the house. A good one.

Time to talk KV into a putting green in the house. A good one.
Yep. Similar to the setup 878979873245 has in his man cave

She's here finally
19923ddfd09dbacdc045b65fec7dcbc5.jpg
d5a52bfe2801c307d994bd8d61d85bd7.jpg
5a4d367959ec0c6a7b9a0cc64d51fc0c.jpg

Simple yet perfect to my eye and I love the feel of it. No wonder it almost ended up in my bag at the Grandaddy. The #7 is still firmly in the bag but man I'm happy to own this

Nice!!

I forgot, order through Rakuten for this gem finally finalized today:

s-l300.jpg

I'm torn, I found a Milled metal X #1wide. Do I need it? Do I want it?

How are you digging your tank cruiser? Think the Metal X Milled could beat it out of the bag?

I'm rolling that cruiser like its my 3rd job. I love it but have always wanted the Metal X Milled!!!

Metal x milled puts a fantastic roll on the ball. A must have for milled face fans

I'm torn, I found a Milled metal X #1wide. Do I need it? Do I want it?
You want it and you need it!! It is an incredible putter.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm rolling that cruiser like its my 3rd job. I love it but have always wanted the Metal X Milled!!!

Scratch the itch then, dude. You're asking the wrong group whether you need another putter hahaha

Now I'm pondering MXM.

Thanks Freddie.

Scratch the itch then, dude. You're asking the wrong group whether you need another putter hahaha

Like so many threads, just needed validation. Wife just glared at me.

I'm considering this one to add to the collection

d53e430fb0eedf25196403d27e927d59.jpg

Back