Official THE Ohio State football thread

O-H

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And it's probably worth every penny to Nike. OSU merchandise sells like crazy.
I love how neither one confirmed actual dollars but Smith made sure to point out it was the largest deal in the country ha-ha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I love how neither one confirmed actual dollars but Smith made sure to point out it was the largest deal in the country ha-ha

Gotta be #1 haha

$22.5 million up front my lord. Thats a lot of coin

College Football isnt about the money...

:bulgy-eyes:

Read the story last night. That's a huge deal for the school and nike

Is there threads here for every college football team?What a great thread,wonder if the boilermakers have one?

Is there threads here for every college football team?What a great thread,wonder if the boilermakers have one?

No there isn't. Most CFB talks happens in the regular college football thread, but there are a ton of Ohio state fans who love to talk during games so this thread has been a way for them to not fill up the other thread with only OSU stuff

Can't believe Fumbles McMarshall declared for the draft. While he is an exciting playmaker in college I don't think his running in circles playstyle will work in the pro's. Plus he can't hold on to the ball to save his life.

Braylon "Stonehands" Edwards got a pretty good deal. "Fumbles" can too.

There's not, but I'm sure you could start one if you wanted. I think this one was started because so many people love to hate the Buckeyes.

Some said we had a mob mentality which may or may not be true so we made this thread to discuss all things Ohio state football without offending anyone or hijacking the CFB thread.

They basically took their ball and went to another playground. :D

Who are the boilermakers?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hello friends.

How's his rehab coming I haven't heard anything.

Not a thing, taking that as a good thing as Im sure if things were worse it would be all over the place

Zeke with the top uniform sales in the NFL for the first quarter and as a rookie he lost out on 28 days of sales.

Next closest Dallas player was Dez at 8.

Zeke with the top uniform sales in the NFL for the first quarter and he lost out on 28 days of sales.

Next closest Dallas player was Dez at 8.

Not bad for an "alleged" Abuser.....

Solid guy.

Not bad for an "alleged" Abuser.....

Solid guy.
Didn't even see that. If it's true and not a money grab he's on the Terrell Pryor list for me.

I have no tolerance for that stuff.

Didn't even see that. If it's true and not a money grab he's on the Terrell Pryor list for me.

Me either.
But he is on the Cowboys, so he fits right in...

So far initial reports seem like a 100% money grab and he apparently has messages to prove that.

Back