Status
Not open for further replies.
HCOnO.jpg

Some of the perks working for vendors might be worth to jump over
This is true and something I am taking into account. I also have a ton of freedom right now with my current company so it is honestly going to come down to the money and additional perks offered.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My wife called and we got the all clear from her checkup. We can rest easy for a bit.
Missed this this morning but that is amazing news and happy that you guys can rest easy.

My wife called and we got the all clear from her checkup. We can rest easy for a bit.
This is the happiest happy of the day! Great news Mike!

Im so excited that THP Radio is back. With 3 episodes of the Dean Has Spoken available and the 1st episode (with many more coming) of The Golf Industry Uncut available its nice to see THPers subscribe via iTunes and Android as well. Those reviews matter and its fun to watch everybody chime in.

This is true and something I am taking into account. I also have a ton of freedom right now with my current company so it is honestly going to come down to the money and additional perks offered.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I know where you are coming from. There I days I miss the freedoms and perks I had in a previous position. I still have some freedom and enjoy it and it's hard to pass up.

Finding 10,000 bonus points in your Southwest account for changing your electricity provider

Finding 10,000 bonus points in your Southwest account for changing your electricity provider

The real happy is having a choice of electric providers!

FINALLY!
Firestone Country Club South Course
Friday May 20th, I think sometime around lunch
HHJJ indeed!

FINALLY!
HHJJ indeed!

This is going to be so much fun.

FINALLY!
HHJJ indeed!
Man, too bad I'll be in AZ then.

Enjoy it!

This is going to be so much fun.

I gotta play the tips at 7400 right? 470 yard par 4's are right in my wheelhouse

Getting the dent removed that some asshole dinged my car with. Howzat was right in that it was less than $100 but due to where it is, it will never be the same again and a small hole had to be drilled in the jam.

I got hit at wal mart last night and the azz hat went clear to the metal. $500 for a small area....I guess this should really be in the pissed off thread haha

Getting the dent removed that some asshole dinged my car with. Howzat was right in that it was less than $100 but due to where it is, it will never be the same again and a small hole had to be drilled in the jam.

I got hit at wal mart last night and the azz hat went clear to the metal. $500 for a small area....I guess this should really be in the pissed off thread haha

It just killed me because this is virtually a brand new car. Had it less than a year and have wanted it for a long time. Karma will get them theirs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back