I do not think I have ever ironed or steamed a golf shirt. I pull them from the dryer hot and hang them on wooden hangers. Now my pants are another issue as well as my button up shirts

Me either. All of my golf shirts are Under Armour, so as long as I hang them after washing, it's good to go no wrinkles.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

As far as wrinkles go if it's not horrendous it really doesn't bother me. I try to keep my golf shorts, pants, and shirts wrinkle free but thats not always the outcome.

I will try to iron where I'm staying, but if pressed for time, I hang stuff in the bathroom while I shower. If that doesn't work, my belly usually forces the wrinkles out

I hate wrinkles. I look long and hard at the shorts/shirts I buy for golf.

my OCD from wrinkles probably stems from being prior-service. I use the spray, steamer and iron.

I will not wear my favorite golf shirt if it has 1 wrinkle in it. I just can not do it...Now the dryer with steam has been great..Game changer

I need a steamer. I have a couple of shirts that can wrinkle just sitting in the closet.

I iron my cloths daily. Even if I'm just running around town. I also iron all my boys school cloths, oldest is starting to iron his cloths. He also has no filterand has no problem telling friends they need to iron their wrinkly cloths .

I'm not fancy and outside means little anymore. Don't miss those days.

Dont iron, never used one. I buy noniron clothes and give an extra dryer spin. If clothes require an iron i dont buy it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Fortunately, where golf is concerned, today most of the Tech fabrics for golf shirts do not wrinkle much and if you hang them up usually the wrinkles fall out. I have a couple that do not and they are going to Goodwill soon. I have gotten rid of all my golf shirts that have any cotton content.
When I travel, I do have a travel steamer that does great on taking the wrinkles out of polyester or wool/polyester slacks. Unless I am wearing shorts, I wear either jeans or dress slacks.
I wash all my golf shirts and have all of my slacks and jeans laundered. So, I don't do a lot of ironing but if need be I do.
One of the things I like about hotels I stay at in the UK is that their rooms have a pants press. Wish I had one of those at home.
I have all my dress shirts laundered. If I have time before a trip, I will have the cleaners fold them instead of on putting them on hangers so they are easy to pack.

Travel steamer cleaned for trip.
#NoWrinkles

Travel steamer cleaned for trip.
#NoWrinkles

Like someone said early on in this thread... my dislike of wrinkles is outweighed by my dislike of ironing. But if my wife catches me leaving the house in wrinkled up clothes, she'll stop me and and iron them before she'll let me leave. She's the OCD one of the family, not I.

I have no style so wrinkles don't bother me much

How does that work compared to an iron? I've always been skeptical.

Works great. I dont iron tech materials as they burn, melt, etc.

Steamer is great, I'm usually too lazy to do my golf clothes but I use it for my work and other apparel.

I should steam so a certain someone stops giving me crap in the what did you wear to golf thread, especially since we do own the steamer.

Any recommendations on a good one, or are they basically all the same?

Any recommendations on a good one, or are they basically all the same?

They are definitely not all the same. They look the same. For instance we have two that look just like this. One is far superior because it has a larger heating element and is better made.

ultra_mini_steamer__qfyxdu.jpg

Time to check Amazon reviews it seems, thanks!

I'm far too lazy to exert effort into preparing my clothes beyond mere cleaning/folding/hanging. ?

But steamers do work great. Bought one for my daughter's dorm. Tried it out first, worked great.

Steamer is great, I'm usually too lazy to do my golf clothes but I use it for my work and other apparel.

I should steam so a certain someone stops giving me crap in the what did you wear to golf thread, especially since we do own the steamer.
I always look forward to this pics...

Yup that sounded creepy.

I always look forward to this pics...

Yup that sounded creepy.

You're just admiring the full-length mirror, that's all.

Back