Choosing Your Rangefinder with Precision Pro

Do they happen to provide a THP discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do! You can receive $20 OFF our NX7 series rangefinders by using discount HACKERS

And thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! We appreciate hearing that we're doing things the right way in your opinions. :)

I really want to grab one of these but my hand tremors have made it hard for me to use laser rangefinders without shooting a distance on everything within a 30 yard radius of my target...that said, I'm going to take a look after reading this.

Thanks for considering Precision Pro Golf, SouthernShred. Just so you know, we made our laser specifically to help golfers who suffer from 'The Shaky Hand' syndrome. The NX7 rangefinders are better at hitting the flag without feeling as if you have to be EXACTLY on the target. That said, you can always try it for up to 90 days and, if for whatever reason you don't like it (but we think you will), you can always send it back!

We do! You can receive $20 OFF our NX7 series rangefinders by using discount HACKERS

And thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! We appreciate hearing that we're doing things the right way in your opinions. :)

Boom. Now THAT is cool!

I believe I am soon to be a new customer !

I really want to grab one of these but my hand tremors have made it hard for me to use laser rangefinders without shooting a distance on everything within a 30 yard radius of my target...that said, I'm going to take a look after reading this.

A few of the guys in their 70's and 80's at my club all swear by the Nikon Coolshot 80 VR if you have hand tremors. I had a chance to use one last month and the Vibration Reduction technology really works amazing(Nikon knows a thing or two about VR because they've perfected it for their camera lenses). It's $299 on Amazon Prime. I own a couple Nikon laser rangefinders - one from 1994 and another in 1999 and they both still work great. The 19-year-old one is in my golf bag in Florida and it works as well as any of the newer rangefinders including my Leupold GX4i3.

Love my nx7. The battery replacement program is also stellar. Little things like that go a long way in building brand equity

I went with the NX7 Precision Pro for several reasons. The price caught my attention and everything that I read about it was positive. As for the color the green stands out so you don't leave it in the cart like other ones that are all black. I like the color. Great unit.

Great article. I have never heard of this company until paired with someone a few weeks ago had one. He loved it. Talked about it the entire round. Said great quality and customer service as well as the price. I used it on a couple of holes and was impressed. Currently using a Leopold but when it dies out I put these on the top of my list. Using one in person is what really sold me in it too.

A RF is on the top of my xmas wish list, but will keep an eye out for deals in the meantime. These have such awesome reviews and for the price doesn't seem they can be beat.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Glad people enjoyed this one. Fun to take a look inside the brands from time to time.

Back