Congrats: You Are Headed to Chicago

Scott, you're going to have a blast. Awesome people, awesome facility, and awesome clubs.
I remarked a couple of years ago when watching a THP video of their warehouse that it had to be the cleanest and nicest warehouse I had ever seen. Can't wait for the entire experience!

Congrats Scott!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats Scott!!

Congrats Scott.

Congrats brother!! Enjoy the trip.

Congrats Sox Fan! Enjoy!

Sox Fan, you must just be living right, lol! You've won more this month than I have in my entire life, and you could say the same for every month this year...:)

Well played sir. Well played.

Actually the only time I've won anything ever was when I picked the same pick as you because of your winning ways and won my AC Membership for 2019. So if you could kindly post whatever you pick in the future it would be much appreciated. I'll just ride the winning coat tails until this train stops, lol!

Have fun!!

Sox Fan, you must just be living right, lol! You've won more this month than I have in my entire life, and you could say the same for every month this year...:)

Well played sir. Well played.

Actually the only time I've won anything ever was when I picked the same pick as you because of your winning ways and won my AC Membership for 2019. So if you could kindly post whatever you pick in the future it would be much appreciated. I'll just ride the winning coat tails until this train stops, lol!

Have fun!!

Haha. It is called retirement (at end of 2017) and having more time to pay attention to and enter things. The Fantasy Golf is a long grind with a lot of luck involved though. I really didn't do anything different with that than I had done in previous seasons. My picks just came through more often this year, especially in the last 3 majors.

Congrats Sox Fan! Sounds like it's going to be an awesome time. And the FOOD in Chicago!

Nice! Congrats Sox Fan!

Beginning to feel that Chicago is THP HQ2

Congrats Sox Fan!!

Haha. We are there a bunch. Hopefully we get to grab a drink this trip.

Always a strong possibility. Always a good time.

Congrats!!!!

Amazing! Congrats Sox!

Congrats!Enjoy the trip!

This is going to be awesome for you Sox Fan!! Congrats - what an amazing prize

Congrats, have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Great picks all year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Sox Fan!
Congrats!
Go Sox!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Awesome win Scott! Enjoy.

congrats!

Congrats Sox Fan!!!

THP Fantasy Golf is a season long fantasy golf test that we host for the Albatross Club Members each year. This year, the prize is the lucky winner gets to pack their bags and head to Chicago, IL to meet the people at Tour Edge HQ, get fit for new clubs and get a whole new bag.

Join me in congratulating Sox Fan on winning the 2018 edition and we booked his flight last night and he will be joining GolferGal and myself in a couple of weeks in Chicago for a full day of fun and equipment.

Congratz Sox Fan! Can I just come and hang out JB? :D

Back