THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys see the Wal-Mart?

32d8ec11ffe303324d18b38f5aaf6cdb.jpg
That's a bomb on that hole.... good night, that's long. haha

or did Amart forget to put his big boy pants on today?

That's a bomb on that hole.... good night, that's long. haha

or did Amart forget to put his big boy pants on today?
We Are playing the green tees so it's a bit shorter but I only had120 to the pin. That's a lot of carry.

The match is complete. 7 and 5.

Here's the part where AMart pars in.
Fought hard today but I was not ready for the PARty thrown by Canadan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Fought hard today but I was not ready for the PARty thrown by Canadan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Keep working Andy! There's a storm coming this summer. :alien:

Rain rain go away!
2be7421feec1bdc08689e851578cdbf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We Are playing the green tees so it's a bit shorter but I only had120 to the pin. That's a lot of carry.
You're right. That's a ton of carry and it is LOOOOONG!

The fairway rivers are starting
04a4a446c5fb09eb52c61d0b03fc9489.jpg

I don't think the hard stuff coming down for quite some time your Excellency
b3e56c2e52f15acdaa3ec3942fc73e99.jpg

Great playing Dan. Two rounds in a row following you guys and have to say that is a nice looking course. Some interesting holes. Your 71 and Amart's 81 are really good, especially this time of the year. Enjoyed following today.
Like a champion, I left my 6 foot birdie putt on 18 right in front of the cup. Pretty low key 71 and I love it.

Marty finished at 81

09d51762e138988f6369bf17a64fa5e9.jpg

Gonna call it
7fec2847d6f3ab0e4b2fbd8deee874cc.jpg

I have to say that this does not look like a fun round. But I'll also say that I have played in similar conditions.
I don't think the hard stuff coming down for quite some time your Excellency
b3e56c2e52f15acdaa3ec3942fc73e99.jpg

Great playing Dan. Two rounds in a row following you guys and have to say that is a nice looking course. Some interesting holes. Your 71 and Amart's 81 are really good, especially this time of the year. Enjoyed following today.
I love the update thread, glad you followed along!!!! Can't believe how strong my game has been during the junkier Ohio months.

Need to do more videos. That was fun.

Probably a smart move. Thanks for trying to post the round. Better luck next time out.
Gonna call it
7fec2847d6f3ab0e4b2fbd8deee874cc.jpg

I love the update thread, glad you followed along!!!! Can't believe how strong my game has been during the junkier Ohio months.

No need for a genie today. Great round!

I've followed your last few rounds. Great to see you two get out and enjoy some fun. Too bad Cookie, Jman, TBD, and I couldn't get our round in today. This almost made up for that.

I've followed your last few rounds. Great to see you two get out and enjoy some fun. Too bad Cookie, Jman, TBD, and I couldn't get our round in today. This almost made up for that.
I was ready to enjoy that callout! And the horrible photos that would have followed haha.

55 and cloudy here, but I left the course sweating a bit. Layers are my friend Hahahaha

Almost no wind either. amazing.

January golf is always fun, when you can layer up. The question becomes, how many.
I was ready to enjoy that callout! And the horrible photos that would have followed haha.

55 and cloudy here, but I left the course sweating a bit. Layers are my friend Hahahaha

Almost no wind either. amazing.

So after a few beers in the clubhouse we have this. Should we?
83c41bbda2c69be1b38e0cd3dc54af73.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back