Ever played a putting course?

There is one near me called the Rusty Putter. I have always wanted to go but havent found the time.

Rusty-Putter-Course-at-Newcastle-November3b-052.jpg

they're an absolute blast

laying up on a par 4 with a putter

Never heard of it but sounds like it's fun. My regular rounds are sometimes pretty close to a par of 54 from the greens only anyways. :)

Sounds like fun!
I am going to be in the East Lansing area in a couple weeks, and may just give Little Hawk a try!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah at Angel Park in Vegas.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There was a putting course at Hammock Beach?

I was thinking the same thing.

I really want to go back there again that place was amazing.

I like par 3 courses, but putting has never been my favorite. I probably should play a putting course but I just don’t have as much fun.

This sounds really cool. Something I would definitely check out in the future. Now I just need to find one close by.

They had one in the local park here. Was very popular but the space is mo used for cobra chickens and their babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Little Hawk” looked like an absolute blast!

Might have to be a date night with my wife.

I have one close to me its fun to do -- Some try to putt the green and they get in bad places one guy took his pw with him once -- I layup to a spot to get close on the next shot like a real course

Sounds really fun!

Yes, the one at Bandon Dunes. It's a lot of fun.

There's a fun putting course and regular mini golf course at the bowling alley that's not too far from where I grew up

Leisure Lanes, Lancaster, PA

That sounds awesome as hell! Would love to have one here but alas I doubt there is

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ve never heard of such a thing, and it sounds like a nightmare. I hate putting. It’s boring and I’m terrible at it. I’d enjoy golf about 10 times more if I could just play until the ball is on the green.

I’ve never heard of such a thing, and it sounds like a nightmare. I hate putting. It’s boring and I’m terrible at it. I’d enjoy golf about 10 times more if I could just play until the ball is on the green.
But wait!,....You can!
Once you reach the green, pick your ball up and write a 2 for putts, then move on to the next hole!
They're calling it golf (small g) or something like that around here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back