And as I said, I think it will be a perfect shirt to wear under a sweater or a 1/4 zip. We were talking about the neck, not the sleeve length.
This is actually a pretty good idea on a chilly day, not having to double up the long sleeves under long sleeves, but just get the mock neck to combine with the 1/4 zip.

Yay but only for Tiger. Whenever I see someone else wear a mock I still look at him and go "Tiger still wears it better".

This is actually a pretty good idea on a chilly day, not having to double up the long sleeves under long sleeves, but just get the mock neck to combine with the 1/4 zip.

Yup, I mean hell my cold gear that I were under is a mock neck. But without having to double up on the sleeves, oh yeah.

Again with this BS?

mst3k.gif

Maybe they are trying to control the sweat dripping from Tiger? :alien:

I was thinking the same thing. Dri-fit moisture wicking, I hope? lolz

Really though, I hate long sleeves while golfing so it's not incredibly outlandish.

Terrible idea.

I feel like I'd almost have to wear them with super baggy pleated trousers...otherwise it would just look silly haha.

Hahaha, yeah, if you're going to look like a dork, OWN IT! Go all in!

Only better if he wears a gold chain around it as well.

They are called mock necks because if you were one everyone will mock you. Just say no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer the blade over the mock, but I'm guessing Nike will sort out how to make it work.

You serious Clark?

Definite Nay for me. Ugly

I bought one and wore it once.... then I remembered that I am short, fat and have no neck. It helped to accentuate all those attributes, so if I ever start to develop self confidence and anyone wants to bring me down a peg or 10 buy me one of these and tell me to put it on and it will put me right back in my place.

I think they just need to do a DriFit Dickey to wear under the blade collar.

Be an innovator Nike.

No sir, not a fan. Not at all.

f0232fc56f3fada643272fb767db15dc.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to be a big No on this one.

I'm in, let's throw it back to the late 90's. I'll embrace my inner golf dork.

Judging from the responses in here, a THP mock turtleneck will not be a huge seller.

These have a place, under a jersey. We wore them for high school baseball early in the year when it was too cold to go without long sleeves.

Hard no for me personally, but to each their own!

Yes when I'm skiing, no on the golf course.

I dont even know what it is, but they sound weird.

This sounds like a bad april fools joke is coming

When they first came out I so wanted one, got a few and tried to wear them and just couldn't make them work, re watching Hunt for Red October it reminds me of the Jack Ryan character getting off the airplane in the huge white turtleneck sweater now.

Back