JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

Ugh. Leave some things in the past. It didn't even look good back then. Definitely not now.

I'd wear one if it was free.

I'm a no on this. Not my style but to each their own.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes - Love me some "Mock" perfect to keep the chill of the back of you neck during the cooler months.

someone hit 88mph in their delorean and just traveled back to 2003

• Admin
Ugh. Leave some things in the past. It didn't even look good back then. Definitely not now.

Im not a mock guy either personally, but I know some love them. Just a little uncircumcised

I feel like I'd almost have to wear them with super baggy pleated trousers...otherwise it would just look silly haha.

Im not a mock guy either personally, but I know some love them. Just a little uncircumcised

I don't mind it on cold weather gear to help keep you warm, but on a short sleeve? No and no. Nike going the wrong direction with their designs. The collar-less ones this year were terrible too.

Not for me. But what if he wins THE MASTERS wearing it!?

Not for me. But what if he wins THE MASTERS wearing it!?

He will and there will be a lot of mocks on the course : )

I'm in.

With my "Dad Shoes".

Bring it.

100% no, stop it, get it away from me.

I still have the TW one I bought for like $10 when they were on the way out last time.

I totally wear it around the house when Tiger is in contention (and I'm able to spend the day on the couch).

I'm not sure I'd be rocking it in public though. (at least until I lose 25 lbs)

Maybe they are trying to control the sweat dripping from Tiger? :alien:

I'm game. Perfect fall/spring shirt under a sweater or 1/4 zip.

Just say NO

I’d take the mock over the blade, but I don’t care for either all that much.

I'm with ddec, they are fine for wearing underneath a 1/4 zip top.

Its a short sleeve shirt.

And as I said, I think it will be a perfect shirt to wear under a sweater or a 1/4 zip. We were talking about the neck, not the sleeve length.

Not a fan, but possibly better than the blade collar.

Lol no thanks.. I wonder if these guys look back and be like "man why the f did I ever wear that?" Like I do when I've see pics from highschool and college haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back