PeakVision Sunglasses

Molten

Man Down
Reaction score
Handicap
About a week ago I started a thread about your go-to sunglasses and to my surprise there was a large concentration of people gravitating to very few brands. One company that was suggested was PeakVision and luckily we have some PeakVision sunglasses in for review.

Candidly, I’ve enjoyed the dual zone lens and I tried to show gradient difference in tint in the image below.

6a23d17e8233b30b5642ff2eeadea030.jpg

Who has tried PeakVision or would try some of their offerings?

I haven’t tried them, but there are a couple frames I like the look of.

Haven't tried this brand, I did go look at the site though. Nothing really jumped out at me.

The lenses are pretty interesting and definitely make a difference in lighting. I have been using dark, polarized lenses for a few years and having the light altering lenses was really nice. Made the course pop a bit more than I was used to.

I have a hard time tracking the golf ball, especially in haze or overcast skies. But even on a perfectly sunny day. It makes finding drives a lot more difficult.

I always wear sunglasses and have tried several pairs, with nothing really performing better than others. I’d be very interested to try something more golf-specific.

They have some good looking shades on the website. Except for that white one..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't tried this brand, I did go look at the site though. Nothing really jumped out at me.

This is me as well. I just want to know what course that is on their site.

I have a hard time tracking the golf ball, especially in haze or overcast skies. But even on a perfectly sunny day. It makes finding drives a lot more difficult.

I always wear sunglasses and have tried several pairs, with nothing really performing better than others. I’d be very interested to try something more golf-specific.

They have some good looking shades on the website. Except for that white one..

The lenses are (were?) originally golf and hunting specific. They do an admirable job at making the course pop.

The lenses are (were?) originally golf and hunting specific. They do an admirable job at making the course pop.

The course or the ball? I only have an issue tracking a ball in flight, typically the driver, and I’ve had a hard time finding a solution to that.

The course or the ball? I only have an issue tracking a ball in flight, typically the driver, and I’ve had a hard time finding a solution to that.

The course. I’m not sure I’ve seen a set of sunglasses that will help you track the ball better at driver distances.

My wife saw a pair of these as I was typing the review today and asked if she could wear them. Apparently they fit her quite nice and she liked the lenses. I have a feeling I won’t be seeing that pair again.

Back