Super Stroke Putter Grips

I'm gaming the SS Mid Slim 2.0 and love it. I like the feel and control I get. Years ago I was a big fan of the Jumbo Tiger Shark grip. I'm sure there will be others to try, but I'm okay with the current putter grip.

Recently installed a Flatso 2.0 on the old Cure. I am liking it. Fits my hands well & they remain quiet. Impact is not muted which I assumed it would be. I was wrong. They are a local company which is nice. Did a fitting on the website and went with the recommendation it gave. Flatso 2.0 for me.

I am. 3.0 for me. Takes the wrist out of my stroke.

SS 2.0 for me. Started with the 1.0 but the 2.0 just felt better. Seems really natural with my cross hand grip. Haven't really paid attention to the design changes, doesn't really make a difference to me.

I am about to order a new one for my new putter so I'll get to dig into the new designs.

I'm gaming the white/green ultraslim 1.0 currently but it's the older slick version which I prefer to the newer one.

I can't pinpoint why but it's just working for me. Previously I had been gaming the Garsen (numerous sizes) and countless other grips. Unsure if it's the grip working well for me or the new putter as the changes happened at the same time.

I am rocking the 2.0. I like the feel and how comfortable my hands feel on the grip. I have a 1.0 that's not bad but the 2.0 is my favorite. I like both the older version and new one about the same.

I'm gaming a Flatso Ultra 1.1 on my putter.... I like the feel of it... I've also had the 2.0 and the 1.0...

Dax

Have the mid slim 2.0 right now, and one on my counterbalance odyssey....but just got a flatso 1.2 I need to throw on. Curious to see how it feels.

Been using the Flatso slim 3.0 since they came out.
I love the shape but it can get slick, very slick when it's hot out and sweaty hands.
I wish the material was better.

I am....I have the mid slim 2.0 on mine.....I like it, my biggest flaw with the putter was closing down the face and the larger grip makes my hands "quieter" through the ball.

Started this year with Slim 3.0. I don't have massive hands but long skinny fingers, so this just feels so right on the heavy Tank#1 head.

Have a ss mid slim 2.0 on my daytona tour black that feels nice, just don't roll that putter well enough on the course.

Put a fatso 5.0 on my seemore, liking it so far. it allows me the ability to use a different grip on the putter and helps me control my arc better.

Just picked up for my dad an odyssey 2 ball fang works with SS 3.0 plus counter balanced grip. feels amazing. Thinking I may pick one up for mysel as the putter and grip feel great.

Have both 1.0 and 2.0 grips on several different putters. Although it increases the swing weight of the putter, the 2.0 feel better to me on my putters with heavier 350 gram heads. Makes the putter seem a little lighter which I like. Also have a pistol grip on one putter so for me it is about what works best for me with a particular putter. Install all my putter grips with air because I do like to experiment a lot.

I've been a 1.0 guy for a pretty good while now, but recently went to a stock Seemore grip that JHoll gifted me. It has been working o.k. But I have seen a little right hand creep into the stroke. We shall see.

JM

I do swap out grips frequently but the flatso ultra I have now just seems right. The shape just feel right and my confidence is high. That's all I really ask for in a grip. I don't have to think about it, just roll the putt.

Have been rocking the 2.0 on my putter for the last 2 years. Love it and have no intention on changing.

I game the Slim 1.0 and love the look and feel. I've always liked the feel of a smaller putter grip but tried the next size up and that felt waaay too big. All my friends who've tried my putter have asked me to put the same one on their putters. My stroke does feel more solid and more connected when using it where previously I could get handsy with traditional putter grips.

Red and black midnight Slim 3.0 here, love these.Regular size grips just feel "loose" now.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I usually settle into a SS 3.0. I like the feel, and it definitely keeps my hands calmer. I've tried pistol type grips in the past and i can never keep the putter face square at impact.

I have a 3.0 and 2.0 and I have to go with the 3.0. Hust feels so much better in my hands, with better feel of the club head.

I have a Fatso 5 and love it on one putter. Gaming a Slim 3 that just came on my new putter. Ill play the slim 3 for a while. I dont have large hands, and i used to play and love small pistol grip, but Im digging the large grips.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Noob question here. Can the Super Stroke grip be saved and put back on when removed? I just got a putter that may need an inch cut off and am curious if I'm going to have to replace the grip too. If so I won't bother with changing the length

Noob question here. Can the Super Stroke grip be saved and put back on when removed? I just got a putter that may need an inch cut off and am curious if I'm going to have to replace the grip too. If so I won't bother with changing the length
I have saved one before, won't do it again, its a giant pain in the butt because of how they are constructed.

I have saved one before, won't do it again, its a giant pain in the butt because of how they are constructed.

I wonder if it's something my local GolfSmith would do. I don't have the tools to do it here so I would have to take it somewhere

Dean, how did you try saving it? We save em at plum creek all the time and it's easy peasy. He has an air compressor which makes it s breeze, but even without the air compressor he's got this long tool and the tool with some solvent and it's never a huge PITA for me.

Back